FanFiction.Net
for Bright Pieces of Tomorrow

2/20/2018 c27 1pikachukite
AWESOME story! took me all day but I read it! its really good. cant wait for more!
2/20/2018 c18 pikachukite
pfttt mew mew... XD Rofl
2/19/2018 c27 11summerartist
You write Thor and Loki moments so well. It always gives me a case of warm fuzzy feelings. I love how honest they are being with each other after everything that's happened and how their bond weathers it. Very sweet in the best way!
2/18/2018 c27 341Lokiismylife
I don't hate you. I like you and this story. I cope with long absences by forgetting the story exists, so I'm pleasantly surprised when it pops up again in my favorites.
2/18/2018 c27 ThePhoenixandtheDragon
Any chance that since it is a Titan (Thanos ) who is killing Loki that Frigga can persuade/negotiate with an Elder of the Universe (Grandmaster or Collector) to save him?
12/27/2017 c26 1pallyndrome
I like this chapter, and especially this last bit with Thor :)
12/24/2017 c26 ThePhoenixandtheDragon
Glad Loki is having some sane moments, so he can interact some with Thor and other Avengers. So happy Coulson is being so compassionate to Loki.
12/23/2017 c26 11summerartist
Ohhh Sorry if I'm terribly wrong about this chap but is Loki recovered now? :-D His attacks are what I am presuming to be moments of how he used to be with the fight or flight instinct and Wanda has been helping him mentally combat this. Hopefully I didn't misread.

That teasing moment between siblings was really sweet with Thor remarking that Loki made the best allies and Loki saying that it was correct and he had Thor as an ally. Aww

btw left you a PM on deviantart
12/23/2017 c26 341Lokiismylife
Awesome. Also, the line "I don't think you appreciate just how much paperwork would come from ruling the galaxies." was priceless!
11/20/2017 c25 1pallyndrome
Congrats on your marriage :)
I'm glad you're continuing despite some inconsistencies. Keep going when you can :)
11/19/2017 c25 7Kirychan1226
hngh I like read this in half an hour and went to go click next but there was no next. either way, I like tis story and... congrats on getting married. :P
11/8/2017 c25 S.M. Lueth
OMG So many wonderful things! First of all congratulations! I hope everything is well and you are happy. Second, this is such a wonderful addition to the story that it does make up for the time without updates. I look forward to reading more!
11/5/2017 c25 Blazecatz27
So good please do more please.
11/4/2017 c25 11summerartist
Congrats! Oh, and great chapter! I liked Wanda's dramatic seasonal reveal. Intriguing end to the chapter.

Perhaps if you have time I would like to ask you a question. I'll be quick and cut to the chase: Why do you sometimes choose the theme of a character reverting to a childlike state? I'm just curious. My themes are usually glaringly obvious why I use them but this one I haven't quite figured out. Only if you're okay with answering...

Congratulations again! I wish you happy festivities along with peaceful quiet moments.
11/3/2017 c25 ThePhoenixandtheDragon
Congratulations on your marriage. I am glad Wanda is trying to help and hope both Shield and Hydra will stay out of Charles and Wanda's way
238 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »