FanFiction.Net
for Bright Pieces of Tomorrow

2/10/2017 c19 1pallyndrome
Yaaay lokis free! And remembering :)
Hope you can continue soon
12/26/2016 c19 animeangelgirl29
oh my God you're pulling at my heartstrings again why? x3
12/26/2016 c19 11summerartist
Aww Yay, they got him back! I'm very happy about that.

I hope you are doing well, my dear, and that you had a good Christmas.
12/26/2016 c19 4thephoenixandthedragon4ever
Glad Loki is free of Hydra. Also happy that Loki is now starting to question things and know he didn't deserve what Thanos did to him.
12/26/2016 c19 341Lokiismylife
Nice chapter. I'm happy you updated!
12/14/2016 c18 11summerartist
Whoops, I was a bit late getting to this one...

Good details about Natasha! I also liked Tony trying to convince Bruce to let Hulk "tickle them." Awkward bashful Thor was nice too and it seems he did no lasting damage. Since Thor is the god of thunder and his hammer was forged once upon a time it makes sense that it would be capable of glowing. Well done.
12/11/2016 c18 341Lokiismylife
Awesome! I like longer chapters.
12/11/2016 c18 4thephoenixandthedragon4ever
I hope they can rescue Loki in next chapter.
11/1/2016 c17 animeangelgirl29
oh my God this was the best chapter ever. im really happ you gotten post on time. Man I cannot wait for the next one, I hope the next chapter is just as long.
10/30/2016 c17 341Lokiismylife
Good job getting the chapter out, and it was a nice introspective... I think that's the right word.
10/30/2016 c17 1pallyndrome
Great chapter - a big improvement in your writing lately so well done!
Next time id love Loki to be rescued, or to use his magic to hurt hydra or escape :)
I'm glad he's slowly remembering though I expect much more angst still :)
10/30/2016 c17 11summerartist
Ah, a Thor chapter! I always love how you write him. The visual imagery and detailed family interactions are great here. Well done!
10/24/2016 c16 4tapion580
I just read through this and oh my word. This fanfic is absolutely beautiful! The way that you have Loki so absolutely broken is simply perfect. Your writing and descriptions on what is going through Loki's head really adds so much more to the story other than just showing us that he is scared and the audience has no clue exactly why Loki is scared.
This is seriously wonderfully written and I have clung on to every word. I am especially fond of the Loki and Hulk moment that happened, and made me happy and sad at the same time. Really this is an amazing piece of work, and I truly hope you update soon!
8/18/2016 c16 11summerartist
Aww That was so sad. Poor Loptr. It's good he received bread though, and that he's being fed in captivity. Good chapter that pulled at my heartstrings
8/16/2016 c16 1pallyndrome