for Dreams Bring Us Closer

5/5 c1 Anonymous
I love this! I swear I started crying.
11/1/2021 c1 VirReturnsFromMinbar
Great story.
2/24/2019 c1 solstice12
Please do add some more chapters, I always thought that they had a sort of father/daughter relationship.
7/6/2016 c1 Guest
Hi, I'm the same girl who signed,

" Lots of love a girl who love's too read Artemis Fowl fanfiction. (Especially Holly/Root father/daughter paring, and family centered fic's for example Trouble/ Grub.)"

and I just now realized my mistake it's P.P.S not P.S.S.

Sorry, I just wanted to correct that both to make it well correct, and to try and make sure not many people make the mistake.

Fun Fact P.S stands for 'post script' which I think means 'after writing' or something similar in Latin or some of the other older languages.
So P.P.S would stand for 'post, post script' or 'after, after writing'.

Sorry for maybe being a bit too informative.

6/3/2016 c1 Guest
Please don't make the last part her imagination, if you of course make more chapters which you should.

P.S. I know it might be too late too ask but please make more.

P.S.S. You are good.
6/2/2016 c1 Guest
It's very, very, very good, and I know it's probably too late but please, please, please make 2-3 more chapter's.
5/1/2016 c1 Guest
Very very very very very very good
1/15/2016 c1 Nyello
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO ANOTHER!
9/14/2015 c1 Guest
This story is so SAD!
The one thing I don't get is the ending. Is that her imagination?
5/16/2015 c1 6RissaGrace17
Please continue! This was great! I love the father/daughter relationship!
5/14/2015 c1 3Evangeline Pond
Oh. My. Holy. Gosh. That was beautiful! XD I really love it. Please write more!
5/14/2015 c1 6silviaastrid112
Well you know how you said you were Not a writing genius I BEG TO DIFFER you are amazing
5/13/2015 c1 9ZeroFoxGiven
Awesome writing as always, I really enjoyed reading :) The ending was very touching. Keep up the good work and of course you should write more! :D
5/13/2015 c1 Lisa
I loved it!
5/13/2015 c1 Guest
This is amzing! Please do 2-3 more chapters! Thank you for writing! I love this! I almost cried when Julius died in the books so please explain how he's alive? Please!