for Faithfulness

1/4 c1 reisova
Very good hot story
5/21/2020 c1 Clare
Emotive fic, but what was Georg thinking having lunch with Elsa on the quiet? No wonder Maria was angry. But that make-up sex was damn hot! G got more than he deserved I have to say, but I laughed at him thinking he'd have to irk Maria more often if this was the result ;) Irk away.
2/8/2017 c1 Topaz007
Not logged it. It was a delightful little piece :D But I what could have been the reason that Georg went to see Elsa?
11/6/2015 c1 29Lauryn Vi
This genre should be "hurt/comfort/INCREDIBLY-SWEET-APOLOGETIC-GEORG-AND-FANTASTIC-SEXY-TIMES".

Love the bit with the buttons. Very sensual. :)
8/5/2015 c1 3Frakkinghack
Is it wrong that I want Georg to piss her off again so they can have more slightly frantic make up sex?
5/23/2015 c1 17Consti Grandchester
it was really good!
5/21/2015 c1 TheBeeStings
The return of the abbey nightdress! I liked that she put it on because she was cold...I thought maybe she put it on as a deterrent to looking sexy because she was angry...sort of like sweat pants ;)

And this was very true to life. I'd be angry as hell if my honey had a secret lunch with an ex, major no no.

Loved the make up sex, it was a scorcher!
5/16/2015 c1 34thoroughlymodernJulie
I reeeeeeally want to know what was so important that Georg had to be idiot enough to take lunch with Elsa. What a dumb move. And then to hide it from her? I would not be so readily forgiving, that's for sure.

Nice little one-shot! I enjoy the attention to detail, and it's nice to see something done with that nightgown of hers. I'm a fan of it, as it looks so warm and comfy, and I love how it's so billowy. Also, it just begs to be removed and tossed in a glorious heap. Yup. This was a fun read. Thanks for sharing!
5/15/2015 c1 Maria
Awe :)
5/14/2015 c1 Guest
Great! Steamy and as always wonderful written
5/14/2015 c1 BrittanyLS
So romantic!
5/14/2015 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
Don't argue, I can't stand people who argue.
I really can't stand when it's them arguing.
But oh, that ending was more than worth it. And you used the desire line.
LOVED IT!
5/14/2015 c1 24Mie779
oh wow that was pure hot "make up" sex... love it...
5/14/2015 c1 24charleybec
Oh I'm SOOO pleased you finally posted this little masterpiece of sexiness! Reading it again was just as hot as when I read it the first time! OOOO! Gotta love make-up sex after a fight! Sometimes I think some fics try and make-up situations where Maria and Georg are fighting and really, the circumstances to those fights are just over nothing but I think that Georg having lunch with Elsa without Maria knowing about it is a DEFINITE reason for Maria to be angry at Georg.
So so so hot! Loved it! I can't wait until more of your M rated fics make their way over here!
5/14/2015 c1 33augiesannie
I'm sure Elsa would be mortified to know what she started.
No, really, I loved this, you've set a new standard for make-up sex. I'm a sucker for unbuttoning nightgowns.
Although I liked many things about this story, probably my favorites were "perhaps he ought to irk her more often," and Georg's "hopeful" question.
Thanks for writing this great story!
18 Page 1 2 Next »