for the kids are alright

12/27/2018 c1 14Gracidea of the Valley
What?! How could you just leave us like that?! You rile us up and then let us drop into nothing! PLEASE CONTINUE! I'm begging you!
(ps: love your characterization of Rue and Ahiru)
2/4/2018 c1 388fiesa
Princess Tutu!

She's still alive! *dances around the room* Woah, I'm so glad I stumbled across this! (It also makes me feel old. But whatever!)

I agree with your other reviewers, it's so refreshing to have a humorous Princess Tutu AU that captures a bit of the humor of the series and not necessarily the angst and tragedy. I absolutely love how you portray the characters: Rue as Ahiru's best friend, the warrior princess who is absolutely overprotective of her, Mytho (and he did not even appear!) as kind and fun person, and Fakir, of course, dark and brooding and hey! Someone managed to get a reaction out of him! *laugh* And Ahiru is brilliant. I especially love that she wants to teach ballet, that dancing is the most important thing in her life - that's the way she is. Plus, the stubborn, inelegant, nervous, wonderful girl that we all love.

That ending, though I do love abrupt and open endings, is pretty mean! Because she needs to hear him introduce himself. She should know that his name is Fakir, Rue mentioned it, but probably she was too flashed by the carnage that moment to realize...

Thank you for this absolutely brilliant, beautiful story, and for sharing it here!
10/1/2017 c1 nooneishomehere
I really enjoyed this! The tension between Rue and Fakir felt real and I feel as though you really kept everyone in character! If you ever continue this, I'll definitely be excited to read the second half. Hope you have a good day either way!
8/4/2016 c1 cloudycastle
This is, like, the best thing ever. The end of this chapter has me smiling like crazy. Ahiru's clusmy, bright personality is just a soothing warmth. The dialogue between her and everyone else is so funny and lighthearted, and it's such a nice contrast to Rue and her fierce grace. Rue, Fakir, and Ahiru have so much potential. From what little I have seen, I definitely know I'd like to get to know them better. Fakir is a dick, but he's a dick with a heart and low key a sense of humor. I wonder what his deal with Rue and Mythos is, but I don't blame him for being fond of Ahiru. It's difficult not to, when she's as endearing as a bottle of superglue. She's easy to love. And for all of her silly faults, she is a ray of sunshine that makes people want to bask in her presence. Rue is a tough cookie who treasures her friend, and she is not afraid to stand up and rise an inferno of cool wrath to burn anyone who hurts her best friend. Her friendship with Ahiru is tooth-achingly sweet, and I love it. The two of them together make a very cool platonic power couple. They go together like milk and honey. The beginning, middle, and end of this chapter were all gold. I honest to goodness would not mind if this became a full, mult-chaptered story - because it was just that great.

Thanks for an awesome read and a face full of smiles! May your muse strike you down like a meteor crashing to earth.
7/5/2016 c1 16KissUzumaki
pls continue my soul needs it. bless u
2/11/2016 c1 sujinnyah
It's been a few months but I'm really looking forward to seeing this completed if possible! Ahhh college!au is amazing & I love how you characterised them especially Rue because she's just such a badass. I really want to know how Fakir knew Ahiru because it seemed like they have a history or something but she doesn't remember? In any case, I hope to see an update soon maybe? If possible? /crosses fingers/
11/22/2015 c1 Jo
Lol I love this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/17/2015 c1 Guest
Oooo...! Can't wait for part two!
6/8/2015 c1 34PrayerGirl
Oh my gosh! I like this VERY much! Update soon please!
5/25/2015 c1 8Deya Amaya
Wow. Hot. Phew. Two parter, good. Cause I really wanna know what Rue was talking about.
5/20/2015 c1 21mayuralover
Oh. My. Gosh. This is what I've been waiting for, a college AU that's fricking one of the best college AUs I've read. . I've found my PT guilty pleasure.
5/16/2015 c1 2kuromimi
Drowns in my puddle of feels*
5/14/2015 c1 10atelophobic
im crying holy shit! holy shit. it is so refreshing to see a princess tutu fic that isn't, like, angsty and depressing. somehow you captured the more humorous tones of the anime into your writing, and i am SO IN LOVE. it was a pleasure to read such witty writing, good job! definitely looking forward to that second installation :-)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service