for Harry Potter and the Hangover

9/21/2015 c5 JMK2
Love the story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
9/14/2015 c5 1The Fan of awesome
I loved this chapter the thing with the Greengrasses was great. I also loved the scene in raven's mind it was truly awesome.

Please update soon.
9/14/2015 c5 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
9/13/2015 c5 32EroSlackerMicha
You're going dark with that kind of ending...have a lemon drop.

keep up the good work, ignore the joke
9/13/2015 c5 Cateagle
That was fun and I doubt Dumbledore, nor any of the other major parties, has any idea of just how much power Harry has nor of just what connections he now has. Methinks Lex Luthor is not going to enjoy what he encounters when he tries to attack Harry (he'll be almost genteel compared to Dumbledore or Riddle). It promises to be quite the fun ride and 'twould be amusing if Daphne became #5 by unanimous consent (given the other four, that could be an intense "try out", too).
9/13/2015 c5 Kael Hyun
That's quite a bit more Casino's then I thought when you mentioned it a few chapters back (I thought at best 2 maybe 3).

...Interesting choice with Daphne's Family given in Fandom they are Gray not Dark. IMHO a better choice would have been Millicent Bulstrode as she and her family are hardly talked about in the fandom best guess is her family has dark leanings but she also never really did anything against them in the books.
9/13/2015 c5 1Joe Lawyer
Harry owns quite a few choice properties in Vegas. I know the story's premise asked for big winnings while drunk, but will Harry make use of his new found wealth and businesses? Will he actively run them? Seek to make more money? I suppose it doesn't matter with Voldemort still around, but it's always a strange thing when Harry is rich or gets rich in a story and the author has no idea what to do with it.
9/13/2015 c5 Opinr
A good chapter I look forward to more.
9/13/2015 c5 marlastiano
Good :)
9/13/2015 c5 madcow360
Question You mentioned a couple chapters back that Draco's Girlfriend was Astoria Greengrass. Now you have this chapter having her happy to be raped by Nott. Is the relationship between Draco and her Over or was it a continuity error?
Assuming that the lordships each require a wife... that means more girls eventually right? seeing as Hermione is pure potter, Fleur is Delacour, Raven is Peverell, Nym is Black, and Daph is Slytherin that leave a Gryffindor left... Personally I would want to bring in another DC woman so its 4:2 with magic 7 as the grouping... just please not Supergirl she is very cliche and overdone.
Keep up the good work.
9/9/2015 c4 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
9/9/2015 c2 Cateagle
Beautiful! I have to wonder what that ritual did for Harry's link to Tommy-boy; that could have interesting consequences for a lot of folk and plans.
9/8/2015 c4 1The Fan of awesome
That was awesome can't wait for the next chapter.

please update soon.
9/2/2015 c3 Kael Hyun
Okay Question? Last Chapter Raven said Harry won a ownership of few Casinos yet here Zatana say he only won Millions Now if they weren't drunk maybe. I could understand them not telling. But being drunk and NOT bragging to them that he now won a few Casinos is just not something a drunk person would do they would probably be bragging there asses off.
8/29/2015 c4 1weather witch nami
...this chapter is a duplicate of the previous one
100 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »