for Harry Potter and the Hangover

6/3/2015 c3 omega shadow's
wounder what harry will do to beast boy
6/3/2015 c3 Opinr
A good chapter I look forward to more.
6/3/2015 c1 Guest
The faith in Dumbledore is what summoned fawkes with the sorting hat. Ravenclaw!Dumbledorehating! Harry would have died in the chamber of secrets
5/27/2015 c2 starboy454
excellent story so far
5/24/2015 c2 harrysowl
Good story so far cant wait for the next chapter and what beastboy does
5/15/2015 c2 Guest
very good, loved
5/15/2015 c1 29Sakura Lisel
Wait, other than the Dursleys being kissed because Harry WASN'T there to save them from the Dementors with illegal underaged magic, then just WHAT was Harry being tried for by the 'Kangeroo court'? He wasn't even in the country when whatever he was being tried for happened and has PROOF and WITNESSES that he wasn't around for whatever he was being tried for, so what was he getting blamed for exactly by the Wizengamot in the summer before fifth year? *lol*
5/15/2015 c2 Opinr
A great start I look forward to more.
5/15/2015 c2 4darkplayer35
Interesting take on the Vegas Wedding plot. It has potential and I hope you continue it. Keep up the great work and please update soon.
5/14/2015 c1 10Philosophize
Lots of stories have a "summary" of the past books. Too often, they just repeat the canon stories (boring). Even when they include the fanfic author's changes, they tend to be boring info dumbs.

But yours...I liked yours. A lot. Easily the funniest summary I've seen. I'm looking forward to the rest of your story.
100 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7