for Nothing Beats A First Kiss

2/17/2017 c2 A Castle Reader
Oh, my, I just read this and love it! I know it's been a long time, but your author's note said you already had much of it written. Please continue if you can. I know the show is over, but the characters can live on in well-written fic like this!
10/2/2015 c2 Guest
I'd love to find out where this is going.
9/16/2015 c2 62caffinate-me
This is so cute! I hope you decide to continue :)
7/31/2015 c2 68sinisterkid92
I love 50 first dates so I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of this! :D
7/20/2015 c2 AmyMaryFlores
Are you going to update this story
7/2/2015 c2 Anon47
PlEASE PLEASE CONTINUE I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT! I would send you tradicional food from my country or wine or wathever if it helped you to write
7/1/2015 c2 fanficfan452
Awesome story. I can't wait to read more. I think you did a great job on that chapter. Thanks for writing.
6/21/2015 c2 alexaandra
hahhahah this scene yes so funny!
i liked this chapter it was cute, short yes, but gave us some development and didn't linger on each of the quick days too long so it was good
looking forward to more!
6/19/2015 c2 TORONTOSUN
It seems like the challenge has been sent down, and knowing Rick, he will not stop. Even with the disease, Kate has been very gracious.
6/19/2015 c2 castle1701
I remember the premise of the movie but not all the details. so this could be fun... Almost like new ;)
6/19/2015 c2 Guest
Love that scene in the movie:))

Looking forward to seeing how you have them connect and somehow overcome her condition.

Sweet

6/2/2015 c1 3E.Sign
great job cant wait for more
5/17/2015 c1 sillylissy
aww sweet but sad. i can't wait to see more :)
5/17/2015 c1 alexaandra
Ooh just read this! Really loving it so far, excited for more! and the changes you've made so far are excellent!
5/15/2015 c1 Guest
Great start

So looking forward to more ;))

17 Page 1 2 Next »