for Fireworks

11/14/2018 c1 andrewpine
Please update.
1/28/2017 c4 Dagleek
Digging it.

Thanks for keeping Joniss going!
10/2/2016 c4 Guest
i think the slavedriver should return asap.
7/31/2016 c4 AAA
Please Update! You said its Fun to write
11/16/2015 c4 artistbeyondbirthday1
Ok first wow! Second you actually made a cold shower painful, and third your awesome!
8/14/2015 c4 Sweet jesus
Good lord you write the best smut on here. All of your stories have the hottest and most realistic femslash I've ever read. They have great plots too and are extremely well written but damn girl. JMI is a close second. as a matter of fact I would like to volunteer was tribute to be in a femslash sandwich between you both. but first I'd like to get you alone and shake your hand...and maybe do other stuff idk. N e way, great job!
7/26/2015 c4 Guest
Omaigosh definitely love this chapter hahaha I hope u dont keep us waiting too long for the next update hahaha the angst and the ahem love making is making me giddy haha keep it up
7/25/2015 c4 4FlameHazeKatsu
it took me a whiiiiile, to recognize the plot of this one xD anyways, I honestly don't know what to say other than to compliment you on your stories and how simply great they are. Every single thing has just been sick, so sick, in a good way of course xD ahahaha but yes, great work an keep it uuuup!
7/25/2015 c4 2Mockingjay61
Love this story! Can't wait for more!
7/25/2015 c4 19Shadow knight1121
D'awww she is falling for katniss very sweet and erotic chapter. Great job once again buddy.
7/18/2015 c3 2Mockingjay61
Can't wait for another chapter!
7/17/2015 c3 4FlameHazeKatsu
I LOVE IT! 3 Three chapters with just 'em being all couplely, 's so damn sweet. I can seriously just read fluff with my OTP and not complain. Ahahaha... xD again, effing love it! ...There's more...right?
6/25/2015 c3 19Shadow knight1121
Aaaawwwwwwwwwwww. _ Great ending on this chapter it was very sweet vi can't wait to see how these two become something more. Great work!
6/22/2015 c2 JkFan
Yay! Glad you're continuing. Your story is well written and very enjoyable.
6/18/2015 c2 1kirstieLuter
Awsome reading. I should of been asleep getting ready for work but this had me hooked from the second chapter. Damn you can write! :) seriously can't wait for next chapter.
24 Page 1 2 Next »