for Harry Potter: the Force Wizard

3/31 c6 Necromancy94
I’ve really tried but your spelling is atrocious it’s at the point where I’m just rereading everything It’s a miracle I got this far
6/30/2018 c1 4BROMBROS
Use G on Chrome the basic package is free.
4/18/2018 c1 Guest
What they said
4/8/2018 c10 R
So lets go through the checklist:

1- A seemingly fanatical obsession about being in the light, to the point where he refuses basic human emotions. He is unable to handle intense emotion when it does surface in himself.

2- Conflict resolution/nonviolence teaching that lands him into trouble.

3- A piss-poor fighting instinct that lets him get himself
Curb stomped by a thug, despite Harry's supposed Jedi clairvoyance, Jedi training, and basic logic that should have told him to be wary of that idiot.

I thought he WASNT supposed to be raised according to Dumbledore's vision?
1/17/2018 c1 3Time Emperor
Whore... Weasle Whore.
1/17/2018 c1 Time Emperor
I though that I'd like this story, but I can't stand it anymore. I can understand Harry being in a relationship which all but Ginny. worst pairing. Sorry, dumbass, but Harry should just kill the weasle whole.
1/3/2017 c15 3WhiteElfElder
I would not start with so many females at once, maybe 1 or 2, and then add as time goes so that feelings can develop.
1/1/2017 c7 WhiteElfElder
Albus is starting to sound like a Dark Lord or Sith.
1/1/2017 c5 WhiteElfElder
With the way Albus defended Voldemort I am questioning his end game, is Voldemort a puppet for Albus' ascension to power?
9/13/2016 c7 12stealacandy
Hi,

I was wondering why Siriu seems to up and vanish for the rest of the story following his one mentin in thi chapter?
6/5/2016 c15 13Have a Little Feith
I haven't read the previous chapters, because I figured I'd read the AN. Would you be willing to do a story that is a purely Harry x Ahsoka Tano pairing? There aren't enough of those that are still updating on this site.
6/1/2016 c15 1ssj3gohan007
I am a bit disappointed. The story had alot of potential but I guess I can kinda see where your coming from.
5/26/2016 c15 35Potterformers
Your first point in canceling the story is a mute point as a Harem can be as big as you wish it to be and if your readers don't like the amount of people in it then they should not read it then.
romance is for later in the story, like when harry is at least 16 years old and character dev. is for important characters.
5/25/2016 c15 29TheWhiteTitan
Well, as long as you won't delete it, then it's alright. I have to agree, that was way too many girls.
5/14/2016 c2 DragonTamer01
Good thing that Gacen and his crew met Amelia Bones first.
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »