for Harry Potter: the Force Wizard

3/18 c1 1jcizzle98
Sad I would have love to read this if it wasn't discontinued.
9/12/2021 c5 Guest
That bastard of Dumbledore, seriously, this idiot wizard should be killed or at least be thrown to Azkaban for helped and saved Voldemort, when the Dark lord was to the mercy of the Jedi and Aurors, and even the ministery could accuses Dumbledore for be an accomplice of the Dark lord for his interference.

Being honest, i would likes to calls Dumbledore, "the Professor Whisper", as his unhealthy and senile obsession for the prophecy, makes him too closed mind with the destiny, to the point of forces others to stick in the "designed fate", than allows that someone can changes the fate and get it better, preventing more unecessaries deaths, avoiding that some sons loses their families, and avoiding that some people be overwhelmed by the grief and misery that Voldemort and the Death eaters could causes while they are still active.

Much like the Whispers of Final Fantasy 7 Remake, that are mysterious entities that want to preserves the fate and they always interferes when someone is defying the events of the fate itself, to the point that they are capable to allows that occurs some catastrophes, like the destruction of the Sector 7, showing a notable callous attitude and even nihilistic point of view, to be so obsessed with the fate that they allows some deaths if this is "part of the fate".

And i hope that just like the Whispers of Final Fantasy 7, Dumbledore and his stupid prophecy, will be challenged and dismantled by the heroes, leaving the Professor Whisper like an idiot control freak that tried to forces others to his plans, only to that this end encouraging the heroes to challenges him and changes the fate, and possibly Dumbledore end killed for tried to preserves the fate, much like the Whispers were destroyed by Cloud, Tifa, Barret, Aerith and Nanaki during the final battle in Final Fantasy 7 Remake, to be free from the binds of the fate.
12/6/2020 c14 Jacob Fritzsching
Please update your story soon!
11/22/2020 c15 6Black Shadow Night
My favorite character in this one has to be Gacen. I just liked him for some reason. Despite the few typos and as you point out lack of romantic development, though he's still only eleven it's a good story and I'm sorry to see it go.
~Never stop writing no matter where your heart takes you.~
3/31/2020 c6 Necromancy94
I’ve really tried but your spelling is atrocious it’s at the point where I’m just rereading everything It’s a miracle I got this far
6/30/2018 c1 4BROMBROS
Use G on Chrome the basic package is free.
4/18/2018 c1 Guest
What they said
4/8/2018 c10 R
So lets go through the checklist:

1- A seemingly fanatical obsession about being in the light, to the point where he refuses basic human emotions. He is unable to handle intense emotion when it does surface in himself.

2- Conflict resolution/nonviolence teaching that lands him into trouble.

3- A piss-poor fighting instinct that lets him get himself
Curb stomped by a thug, despite Harry's supposed Jedi clairvoyance, Jedi training, and basic logic that should have told him to be wary of that idiot.

I thought he WASNT supposed to be raised according to Dumbledore's vision?
1/17/2018 c1 3Time Emperor
Whore... Weasle Whore.
1/17/2018 c1 Time Emperor
I though that I'd like this story, but I can't stand it anymore. I can understand Harry being in a relationship which all but Ginny. worst pairing. Sorry, dumbass, but Harry should just kill the weasle whole.
1/3/2017 c15 3WhiteElfElder
I would not start with so many females at once, maybe 1 or 2, and then add as time goes so that feelings can develop.
1/1/2017 c7 WhiteElfElder
Albus is starting to sound like a Dark Lord or Sith.
1/1/2017 c5 WhiteElfElder
With the way Albus defended Voldemort I am questioning his end game, is Voldemort a puppet for Albus' ascension to power?
9/13/2016 c7 12stealacandy
Hi,

I was wondering why Siriu seems to up and vanish for the rest of the story following his one mentin in thi chapter?
6/5/2016 c15 13Have a Little Feith
I haven't read the previous chapters, because I figured I'd read the AN. Would you be willing to do a story that is a purely Harry x Ahsoka Tano pairing? There aren't enough of those that are still updating on this site.
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »