FanFiction.Net
for You and I

1/11/2019 c14 Lori Baker
I liked the story but why leave it on a cliffhanger about the baby?
2/28/2018 c14 16SmilingArtist
Awww, I'm glad I stumbled across this fanfic. So cute!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of work with us.
Hope you can write more StingLu fics in the future!

-Setsuna
3/30/2017 c14 ctkatieq99
I swear this story is amazing and sweet ever. Gihi.
3/3/2017 c14 Guest
Really enjoyed this story. I would absolutely love to see another Sticy story from you! From one NaLu and Sticy shipper to another, this was the type of story I was looking for, and it was awesome~
8/7/2016 c14 the kid
i like it it
6/29/2016 c1 Aethereus
im crying. I saw the summary, and I was like oh my god. this is a original plot, which is hard to come by when it comes to StiLu. love it!
2/9/2016 c14 xStingLuprincess
I ship a lot of guys to Lucy but this one made me love StingLu more i mean hey it's very greaaaat! Now I'm craving for Sting and Lucy more oh god. They make a great couple, realtalk! And by the way you're really great in writing cause if someone reads this and they aren't reading the manga after the FT disbandment, it really looks like a part of FT! :D I know it's late to make a review but i really wanted you to know i appreciated your work! I love it and I'm hoping for your graylu work cause I also ship GrayLu you know! Hahaha anyways godbless author!
1/25/2016 c14 12Alimackatjac
I really enjoyed the story . It was immensely entertaining . Thank you so much for taking the time to write.
12/6/2015 c14 10CozyTeapot
That's a beautiful story! Thank you very much for your work! The plot is interesting, the heroes are true to their characters))
9/15/2015 c14 johanvy-chan
Aw. I love this story My StiCy feels
9/15/2015 c7 johanvy-chan
I love you too- Lucy
HAHAHHSHAHAWJIWJSUEUEBDHE
9/15/2015 c4 johanvy-chan
ASDFGJLLJGDS MY STICY FEELS
7/14/2015 c14 31Anoriel Thiliedis
Aw :) such a nice and lovely ending! Though I am a little sad, because that means no more chapters :P still, thank you so much for writing this story, I had much fun reading it!
7/12/2015 c1 Avita Life
Please make a sequel of you and I
7/7/2015 c14 SkydragonFairyTailFan
this was your first StingLu fanfic? you did a great job at it its sad it ended but it was a really fun story great job and cant wait for the next one ~
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »