for Tradition is Absolute!

11/9/2015 c25 GalacticSpoon
11/8/2015 c25 31Overlord Rousdower
MUahahhahahahaha Redmond. I like Redmond... Bluer is def my second fav and then Violet... hehe... Yes Druitt, he is your nephew *edges away* Stay away from him or you'll make him weerder...

The servants heheheh XD they are so subtle!

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rousy out_
11/8/2015 c24 Overlord Rousdower
Fight fight fight fi- oh wait... O_o o_O

HEheh... EDGAR You deserved that punch yoouuuuuuu... *waves finger*

Soooo we haz a heir killer on the loose... WHO ISS IT.

O_O

Rousdower out_
11/8/2015 c23 Overlord Rousdower
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! PLOT TWIST!

MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH SEBASTIAN MUAHAAHHAHAHA I JUST I CAN'T *dies* SEBASTIAAAAAAAAN! HAHAHA... *wipes away tear*

Aleister. *grumpy face* Y U SO WEERD. I laughed so hard when I found out he was Redmonds uncle... It all makes sense now Heheheheheh... BUT SRLSLY ALEISTER. Y U SO WEERD.

Overlord Rousdower out_
11/8/2015 c22 Overlord Rousdower
Dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnn!

Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile! I got busy! XD

Overlord Rousdower out_
11/7/2015 c25 12Esmereilda
are you gunna have sebby feed bards pie to red house like in the canon?
10/23/2015 c24 Esmereilda
um wasn't it Vincent Phantomhive that pulled off the blue miracle since as far as Ik there is no victor phantomhive in the canon
10/22/2015 c24 GalacticSpoon
IT WAS SOO GOOD! I love this story soo much! Your a very talented writer, and I love the little notes you leave at the end. I think you handled the Evie and Edgar situation super well, and I can't wait til the games! Its been a while since I read the manga, so it will be nice to experience the story again. Cant wait till the next one! Thank you so much! 3
10/20/2015 c23 GalacticSpoon
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOUCANTDOTHAT!NONONONONONONOOONNOOOOOOOOOO ! I never even expected it to be her brother!

This is so good! WRITE FASTER DAMN IT!
10/18/2015 c23 Esmereilda
HOLY COW! that is indeed a twist
10/9/2015 c7 2trepidon
Lol, i lsughed as i read tyat "fags" was some sort of status for students. "Hes my fag" lol, thtsfunny!
10/5/2015 c22 ele22
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED MY REVIEW! You really are a lovely person

Woooo! It's happening! The game is starting! Can't wait to read moooooore! But... wheRE IS LOTTIE? ? WHERE IS SHE? Stupid girl...
Evelyn doesn't need her anyway! She has Bluer! Ehehehehe

Well, I'll read the story anyway because you write sooo well!

Update soon sweetie! I'll wait
10/4/2015 c22 12Esmereilda
well the "bad" guys in this in the canon are the P4 and undertaker but idk where ur gunna go with this in ur fic
9/28/2015 c21 ele22
OH MY GOD CHARLOTTE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? YOU STUPID GIRL! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY BABY BLUER AND STEAL HIM AWAY FROM EVELYN! Stupid envious girl... It is OBVIOUS that Evelyn can't show any preference, you idiot! She can't choose!
I don't know if you got it but I ship Evelyn/Lawrence so much
I really liked this chapter and I can't wait to see what will Evelyn do and her new relationship with Charlotte and Bluer Update soon, lovely

P.s. Thank for explaining me about Baron Kelvin (i was the Guest, but I don't know why -.-' ), I will read also the other book! :D
9/23/2015 c21 Esmereilda
*blasts lottie with thor's lightning* but quick question is this going to be a soma/oc fic or a ciel/oc fic?
77 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »