for White Canary - War for Redemption

5/24/2015 c4 2serenityskywalker
when is sara's memories gonna return also what will happen when she realizes Nyssa and oliver are married? new chapters
5/22/2015 c3 Anna
Great story! I love it!
5/21/2015 c3 Guest
You definitely have my full attention.
5/21/2015 c3 serenityskywalker
okay I loved it and cant wait to see sara remember Nyssa and everything as well as her real reaction to Nyssa being married to oliver new chapters
5/19/2015 c2 celesse201
Okay I love it I think you should continue I do hope you continue story we need more Sarah and Nyssa story out there but you said that Sarah was going to get a guide into her powers or something like that I have a question though will Sarah ever get her memories back of the time she spent with Nyssa?
5/19/2015 c2 602LycoX
This is a pretty good start to your story with these two chapters. I look forward to more of it and how Sara finds her way back despite the changes.
5/19/2015 c2 yg23
Great story so far, can't wait to read more, keep up the good work. Hopefully Sara will remember more things soon.
5/18/2015 c2 oops
But short, but I love it so far. The writing is good, in my opinion. I'm psyched for the next chapter! :D
5/18/2015 c2 2serenityskywalker
okay im very interested also will sara remember everything and everyone including Malcom killing her and her love for Nyssa? new chapters
5/17/2015 c1 serenityskywalker
okay may I say thank u for writing this story cuz im all for sara and Nyssa together please update new chapters
5/17/2015 c1 Guest
Great start, I am looking forward to see what yo do with your story.
5/16/2015 c1 6starkiller2886
this is pretty cool. It's atleast a good way to wait for the show to start. And I can't wait to see how you do Hawkgirl because she's one of my favorite superheriones.
27 « Prev Page 1 2