for Story Ideas And Comments

GOOOOOOO! ANGST!
2/24/2017 c4 Balalalalala
PUBLISH THISSSSSSSSS
11/26/2016 c7 Kuroyuki D. Neko
labyrinth idea sound really cool
9/4/2015 c8 Hiraya1998
Can I make a request? How about a story where thy are married and where fem pregnant shinichi spents the 9 months with ridiculous request and cravings for kaito to find... Waiting for the gender of their first baby, looking for the perfect name, for baby shower and shopping, and the most awaited day. The date of giving birth... You can try cliche ones XD ...Personally, I don't know what to name the baby since i'm not familliar with Japanese names and their meanings... And I don't mind what you name them. Well, I was hoping for a twins, because I find them cute and lucky..So yeah, I hope you accept this, if not, then its still okay... Also you can omit or add some scenes, it depends on you...
9/4/2015 c1 Hiraya1998
How about,arrange marriage? Hmmm... And eventually fall in love with each other...
8/6/2015 c8 4King-of-losers
Heartbroken stories? Or.. Else?
Lime? Just.. A rated T this time.. ? Maybe? A heartbroken of shinichi?
7/15/2015 c8 7training to be a fangirl
Of course I want to read it! Any doubt there? Your first attempt at angst was really good -though it's not completed- so I am feeling good about this one.
Just hoping I won't cry.
6/28/2015 c7 training to be a fangirl
I like this idea. Seems exciting, but you should really wait. I mean you already have a lot going on. Many stories to complete... But the idea sounds sooo good.
6/23/2015 c1 3Seisuke Seirin
Hello excuse me
I'm just here to promote my story

s/11251899/1/File-1-Cafe-of-Death

Thank You!

SeiS
6/22/2015 c6 9JarayZ
Is this some kind of psychology stuff? I think I'm confused, though, it look interesting. But Neo-chan, you shouldn't write this now, or you wouldn't be able to get any of your stories done...you know right?
- JarayZ
6/10/2015 c5 LilyFlower
What's your wattpad name than? So I can read it
6/9/2015 c5 JarayZ
This one is AU...hmm...romance? I want to read it, yeah I do! *Still sleepy... Zzz* XD
- JarayZ
6/9/2015 c5 7training to be a fangirl
I really hope you publish it here. It seems amazing. Well technically I love everything you write. So can't wait !
5/28/2015 c4 mystery0028
It ...looks interesting. Yeah maybe it'll work .

I want fem!kai, fem!kai, fem!kai !
5/28/2015 c4 training to be a fangirl
I think it's going to be great if you write it. Play me the violin was nice and it would be good if we see a sequel.
27 Page 1 2 Next »