for from under the cork tree

1/2 c1 beweme
A, I loved it!
12/10/2017 c1 Blue bird
Wow, it's downright incredible.
I would have liked it to be a little longer, but I think that's perfect.
it was a surprise that for the first time wirt was not the beast, it was a very dramatic and tragic turn, for the romantic side.
I loved it, really.
10/24/2017 c1 chubbysquiddy
this piece is ao phenomenal. im so sorry ive read this so many times but only now have i plucked up enough courage to write a comment. your stories are amazing. your content to your writing style to the way that you structure your stories make them so beautiful and bittersweet and everything that i aspire to be someday with your beautiful, lyrical prose.
11/2/2015 c1 19fan-nerd
I'm so impressed with how horrifying and beautiful this fic was. I wasn't ready for it to be over. Thanks much!
10/18/2015 c1 9TheKillingJar
Dark and ever so riveting. Perfect bits of dialogue accompanied by perfect imagery.
6/25/2015 c1 Guest
Heart clenching and lovely! All the kudos!
6/24/2015 c1 39Advocaat
Holy frickety frack! This was superb. Best OTGW fic I've read by far. There needs to be more of this business up in here and that's a rock fact. Seriously, loved it. Stay gold, Ponyboy.
5/21/2015 c1 3Wildtail of Wind
That was . . . OMG. Just . . . OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. You write SO GOOD. No joke. I wish I could do that. Seriously, this takes talent. The story was absolutely WONDERFUL and strangely interesting. :T But Wirt . . . ahh . . . my goodness. Dx Okay, let's get past that, heh. Please tell me how to write such a masterpiece! This was a breathtaking adventure I'll never forget! I've enamoured every bit!
5/17/2015 c1 11Whiggity
This is really stunning. I normally like to give a more well-rounded critique or compliment than that, but I can't think of what else to say. The imagery here is simply phenomenal, the shape of the story exactly as oblique as was needed in order to give it the edge it needed and be the perfect kind of chilling. Great, great writing here.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service