for Black 2 & White 2: True Colors

11/2/2020 c8 Guest
The start of this chapter is my favorite moment in the story, there are not many fics where Whi-two starts to realize team plasma was messed up even when it seemed like N was in charge. I kind of wish you had her respond to hugh’s Realization about N with her own, saying that even though his heart was in the right place, he went too far and attacked innocent people. Also Whi-two’s mom should have apologized to Hugh as well
4/23/2019 c9 squirtleism
i hope that you'll continue this amazing story author-san
10/22/2017 c1 Eevee
Hi there, do you have any plans to continue this fic? I know it's been a long~ time since you last updated...
8/13/2017 c1 Drecat
On chapter 1 and I already love it!
3/17/2017 c1 umayozbey
Ash is so famous for his density even people from other universes knows him
12/1/2016 c1 Fan
Please keep going. Your a really good writer and this story is great. You should put in a song for the girls to sing I would really like that.

Sincerely,
A Fan
11/5/2016 c9 Isaacmationz
Plz make more... lots more...
10/16/2016 c4 Guest
" Is your sister Lucy hot? "

I died XD
9/23/2016 c9 FuriousCharizard
You can read the pokemon manga online in pokemon special gallery btw

But srsly diamond, pearl and platinum are awesome
7/30/2016 c9 Dreamer Daylight
The storyline of this is great even though it was original mean't to be the continued version of the manga the change of storylines were fine and this is very creative. Overall this is a really great fantic i thinks its my favorite now! Please continue it because i'm very interested to see what will happen to the dexholders, Whi two's,Lack two's and Hugh's friendship and how will they defeat Neo Team Plasma.
7/15/2016 c9 Guest
Plz make new chapter of this plz this is a great fanfictin!
4/30/2016 c1 1LovelyAndDull
Wow this fanfic is great so far! can't wait for more! 0!
4/22/2016 c9 yourmybff
Great chapter! I wonder what's Whi-two's secret that she's hiding. Can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
3/2/2016 c9 66TheKeyToDestiny
Pretty good story here! It's rare to see Lack-Two and Whi-Two centered fics. It's usually focused on the older dex holders. But I have to ask, are you taking into account the actual timelines for the Manga?

The time lines goes like this.

Red, Blue, Green Chapter
Diamond & Pearl Chapter
Platinum Chapter
Black & White Chapter
Black 2 White 2 Chapter
X&Y Chapter & Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Chapter (This is still unconfirmed but it is hinted that they take place at the same time)
2/9/2016 c9 yourmybff
Cool story. Can't wait for more
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »