for Dreaming A Million Nights

7/17/2016 c1 10Caltrop
Hm, an interesting, new story with a lot of meta references. I haven't read a story structured like this before, and it's kind of jarring.

I appreciated the part about Ash. Real annoying, hah. And other things here and there were oddly relatable, like how Hugh derives enjoyment from being sad.

Anyway, you use commas in place of periods sometimes, creating run-on sentences. Try using semicolons if you're continuing a sentence without an and, or, or but (and so on) conjunction.

Final note, I really like the title, Dreaming A Million Nights.
3/20/2016 c2 1Flamer-butterb1
Bewilderment
I am crying do hard
Thanks skills it's been fun
But I can't take it any more it's over
For the last time
Peace
Flamer
3/8/2016 c1 1dragonslayer489
I must say please update I really enjoyed this chapter. If this story is a lot about you then I must say we are similar. I like to write fan-fiction but I'm no where near as good as you and 2nd I can't wait to see a update no matter how long I wait. Please keep it up and hope to see what happens next chapter .
7/20/2015 c1 1Flamer-butterb1
Whoah that is EPICCCCCCCC! Can't wait for the next part ohhhh it's going to be so exciting!
7/15/2015 c1 21TheHappyTyranid
hello. Sorry to hear that this is your life on a daily bases. (I am glad if it isn't) I just want to say, "Don't give up. If you do, your fans will be all sad like. I also don't want to be sad. Misery like company. so share troubles if it is getting that far." So far for me, I started hitting the bottom of depression when I got a cast on my arm. After a while I hallucinated, and it was DAMN terrifying. I started crying and then I had to be sent away. I got home and stayed for the remainder of the week. Eventually, after LOTS of MLP episodes, I felt the same as I always had. But I realized something. Depression will always be apart of my life. And while it hurts to say it, I actually don't have that many friends. I am glad that I could know you a bit better. Who knows, I might fly to Australia one day and see you.
5/22/2015 c1 13collierider12
You got something really good going here. Sorry i couldnt have read it earlier, i have been busy with work a lot lately.
Which reminds me, i need to start working on my stories as well. And yes, that is a very tiny mouse.
5/18/2015 c1 Nyaruhodo5165603
Damn, this story is good already! Keep it up!

Write on,
Icy

P.S. Story daisuki! :P
5/18/2015 c1 EvandroP
You have no idea how embarrased I get everytime you say my name when reading the AN xD anyway, new story? Awesome! It was interesting actually at the beginning but got slightly boring on some parts, but still a very good first chapter for a new story plus it's basically you, except the freaking out and 'changing' part. And now let's wait silently for a new chapter of Waggle Waffle!