for Pain and Passion

11/19/2015 c12 26Mie779
wonderful chapter... love the talk Georg had with Louisa... what a wonderful father/daughter moment... and oh my this last part of the chapter... wonderfully hot and romantic... keep the updates coming... ;)
11/18/2015 c12 2patrickssong
There was something really comforting about this particular chapter. It is like M and G are really finding their groove as a couple even within a challenging situation. I love the way he watches her sleep and especially the way he opens up to her about his vulnerabilities. Georg really develops a fine character arc that we don't see in the film.

I liked the discretion of Frau Schmidt. She may gossip, but she is loyal to her master and new mistress. The bonding of Maria with Liesl and Gretl as well, it was very sweet. I like the way you continued to keep Louisa in character over the last couple of chapters. She has a strong spirit and will be not won over quickly because if her weariness. But love the way she wordlessly throws herself into her governess' arms. She couldn't hold out for much longer.

Again the last section rounded off the chapter nicely. G and M into that intimate patter. Not necessarily sexually, but as a couple as well. It is the nice, little things; G giving her a massage, gently wrapping a towel around her and his thoughtfulness to do something to make her feel good.

And of course the yummy ending. I knew they wouldn't be able to hold out much longer ;)
11/17/2015 c12 24charleybec
Wonderful chapter, as always. i loved Georg waking next to Maria. I loved moody/grumpy Louisa hiding in her room with Georg battling her to come in (and I sense real life inspiration with dealing with moody teenagers, right?). I loved how Georg talked to Louisa and then how Louisa apologised to Maria later on. (Oh and i loved the reference to how Georg asked that Maria was to be treated as mistress of the house for now on).

But I knew they couldn't keep apart for much longer. That entire last section was just delicious. Yay for sexy time!
Can't wait for more to come. Loved it!
11/16/2015 c12 15ThePoorDidntWantThisOne
Adorable opening with him confessing that if the children can come in when they have nightmares he can too!

I enjoyed the scene with Lousia as well, she hardly ever gets any screen time and I love how you wrote her as a realistic teenager. Great job!

And you have to love the very happy ending that you gave the chapter! Excellent writing! Can't wait to read more
11/15/2015 c12 58gothicbutterfly95
Brilliant!
I was actually crying a little while reading the scene with Louisa. It was so touching.
11/15/2015 c12 chakochick
Hot! So glad for an update and glad that the kiddos are all okay. Bravo!
11/15/2015 c12 35lemacd
glad Louisa was able to apologize and that things are running smoothly in the trapp villa. happy bliss.
11/12/2015 c11 Linda
I hope you will update this again soon! It is such a good story!
11/10/2015 c11 Guest
Please update!
11/4/2015 c11 Guest
Can't believe I missed this update! Please update soon!
10/31/2015 c1 Guest
Please update!
10/31/2015 c11 33augiesannie
Such a lovely chapter, lots of feels. I really liked the drama between the two girls and Georg. Love love love the way he cares for her. (Also loved the bit about the doctor already knowing they'd shared a bed. I must say I'm going to be stuck on the image of the two of them nestled together on that bed ... so come back soon!
10/29/2015 c11 Guest
I absolutely LOVE this story line! Please update soon!
10/29/2015 c11 BrittanyLS
Another great chapter! It's sad Maria's relationship will be tainted with the girls now
10/27/2015 c11 Maria
How cute! :) Thanks for posting!
171 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »