for Pain and Passion

7/27/2015 c7 58gothicbutterfly95
This was wonderful. Loved the description of terrified and excited all at once.
That bit with Gretl was so cute. Love how she kind of told her without telling her.
And I'm with Georg - what a wonderful welcome home.
Naturally, he's happy with the situation. Has he ever not been happy?
Can't wait for more
7/27/2015 c7 10SassyKinglet21
Yay! now hopefully they get that book outta the hall so everyone else doesn't find out! lol. Love the chapter! please update soon!

SK21
7/27/2015 c7 24charleybec
YESSSSS... I've been waiting all day for this! Woo-Hoo! I was so excited to read this chapter!

LOVED IT!
-Maria's panic about the baby.
-Liesl noticing the letter from Georg but Maria covering it up
-Maria's concern that everyone will think the only reason's they'd marry is because of the baby
-Maria knitting in secret
-Georg arriving home at night and sweeping Maria into his arms and into his room (Oh oh oh! YES!)
-Wild and passionate sex (LOVED IT!)
-Maria telling him about the baby
-his smile as he found out!

I cannot wait for more! This was awesome!
7/20/2015 c6 LoveJulie35
Absolutely love this story so far. Can't wait for more... Update Soon!
7/14/2015 c6 28Mie779
wonderful chapter... and yes I suspected as much as her being pregnant... well G is in for a surprise when he comes home... hope he will return soon ;)
7/11/2015 c6 Maria
The piece falls into place. Update soon! Please!
7/9/2015 c6 Joanne
Eeek! Yay I love this!
7/11/2015 c6 12ClimbEv'ryMountain
Let's hope for the best for the bundle of joy!
7/11/2015 c6 24charleybec
Fabulous update! So many things to love here, but I'll just name a few.
-Maria getting more symptoms but it isn't clicking yet to what they mean
-the trip to the kindergarten was very sweet and showing more of Maria's role as governess
-the visit to the Abbey and the chat with the RM
-the letters from Georg. The second one to Maria was so swooney! Yum! Wonderful romantic guy our Captain is!
-using Liesl to put the last piece of the puzzle into place for Maria to work it all out - A BABY! Da da daaaaa!

Great update! Hope you get time to write more soon!
7/10/2015 c6 15ThePoorDidntWantThisOne
Whew! She figured it out, I was wondering if she would work that out for herself. And what a clever way to include Leisel :)

Loved the wise Reverend Mother simply accepted Maria's choice to leave the Abbey-but I think she knew all along that Maria might find a life outside. Maybe she didn't know about the yummy Captain...

I liked the detail about registering Gretl for school and the fact that there are some nice things being said about Maria around town...she might need them once word gets out she's marrying we boss ;)

And swoony letter from G to M, be still my heart! Terrific job on this chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next.
7/9/2015 c6 10SassyKinglet21
Dun dun duuuuuuuuun! Muahaha love it! I was actually worried that the Reverend Mother would figure it out first! I can not wait for the next chapter!

SK21
7/7/2015 c5 Guest
Oh please. Oh please update. It is so wonderfully written, and I just want to know what you have planned for us next.
7/9/2015 c6 6chakochick
Oh dang...the plot thickens! ) Awesome continuation and can't wait for more!
7/9/2015 c6 1mvtfan
She figured it out! Can't wait for the next part!
7/9/2015 c6 33augiesannie
whew. relieved that G is OK but still a little worried. I really liked the Liesl-twist you used for Maria to figure it out. LOVING this story!
171 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »