for What They Wouldn't Do

1/18 c13 WinchesterDixonBros
Just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!
12/27/2020 c30 thegirlthatneverwrites
Here I am with 800 pages left in a book I’d like to have finished by the end of the year and I’m getting sucked back into your story for the 4th or 5th time now. I wish I could say I’m upset about it, but I’m not.
12/26/2020 c41 Guest
This is the best fanfiction I‘ve ever read in my whole life and possibly the best book too. It’s the reason I started reading as a hobby again. I‘m so in love with this story, the characters, and most of all the writing style. Please tell me that you will continue this
12/21/2020 c41 m.e
dying for the part 2 of Intimacy, do you plan on updating soon? hope you haven't giving up on the story that would kill me. i hope everything is well with you, i'm just gonna hang out here, waiting for the update, rereading chapter 41 over and over lmao
12/10/2020 c41 ItsJustMe-94
Aahhhhh I finally caught up! Takes me ages to read you chapters but omg here’s so damn worth it they play out exactly like a full hour tv episode. I’m loving the deep deep dive into the company with Fisk and Vanessa and Jason ooooOOOooHHhhhh getting excited!
Also I hope your 2020 is getting better best wishes from Australia! Also happy 5 years!
11/24/2020 c41 KaylaWilton
Finally all caught up
Thank-you for posting and writing this beautiful Fanfiction, I can't wait for more
11/23/2020 c41 EmmaFrost98
I just wanted to say that I love this story so much. I found it early this year and fell in love. I think I read through the whole thing in less than a week (it would have been less but I had life to deal with). At one point, I lost the link, but found it again just a few days ago! I saw that you had updated and decided I had to reread the whole thing again. It's such a fantastic story, with incredibly real characters and situations, even in a canon universe that has some outlandish things happening. And your writing style is incredible! I mean, like, if you have any professionally published work, I'd love to know because I would buy all your books. I haven't read a whole lot of fanfic lately because it's hard for me to find stories with great plots that not only keep to the authenticity of the characters, but also have such captivating storylines and detailed writing! All of this is a long way of saying that I'm in love with/ obsessed with this story and can't wait for you to update. I will probably reread this story a dozen more times, even when it's all over. That's how truly incredible this is.
11/14/2020 c1 Guest
hope you’re well! I keep checking back to see if you’ve updated - so don’t worry, you’ll always have a reader in me. hoping to see you back soon. x
11/12/2020 c41 samvd
hi friend! it's been a while... just wanted to check in and make sure you're okay!
11/3/2020 c41 2ehluvr3
Ahhh! LOVE IT! I just want you to know that... sometimes you post a few chapters before I get a chance to catch up, but you will always have at least 1 reader in me! I'm sticking with this story until the very end!
10/27/2020 c41 pittpanther27
Ahhh can wait for the next chapter! :)
10/25/2020 c41 Winter's Mission
Another fantastic update sorry it took me so long. I wanted to savor it so I usually reread the entire piece again with every update so I can be emotionally ready . I loved it! How dare you leave me on edge like this though! I cannot wait to continue. hope you're staying safe and thank you for being so amazing!
10/22/2020 c41 Andromedastrain
Aaahhh it took me forever to finally read this chapter but of course it's another good one! I can't wait to find out what happens. Also it's crazy to think it's been 5 years now. Hope you're doing good! See you next chapter.
9/25/2020 c41 MoonStars
Ughh... just when it was starting to get real good. I feel for Sarah and her anxiety. But I need them to get past that step. Great job on this chapter. Excited to read what happens next!
9/18/2020 c41 6Nurisiliel
Oh my goodness what just happened? Okay now I read all chapters which are online the last days and really, I'm hooked. Seriously!
I really hope you are well these crazy days and that you continue to write this absolute rollercoster masterpiece. I can't wait to read about the fundraiser, Matt's new suit, who damaged her apartement and so on...
3,901 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »