for What They Wouldn't Do

4h c43 Silverarrow27
I loved this chapter, very excited for the action scenes next chapter and more matt/sarah interactions. I hope everything’s going well in your rl.
5/25 c43 fluff
i just discovered this like three days ago and i spent all of that time binge-reading this because it is so good and i’ve been on the edge of my seat every chapter…also seriously so impatient for matt and sarah to finally DO IT loli’m not sure with how frequently you update this but just know i’ll be checking everyday hoping there’s a new chapter because i am so hooked!i love the way you write the detail and how you describe the way matt’s senses work when you can’t rely on his eyes. This was even more exciting for me because i have only watched daredevil up to season one (twice) and then i got hooked onto this and couldn’t put it down so it was very gripping when i didn’t know what would happen next like at all.

just pls know that this is lovely and amazing and precious and if i had to give you stars i’d give you 10 out of 5 it’s so good️️️️️️️️️️
5/20 c43 la.tllnr
Soo I just finished reading this story for like the third time. And omg it is still my absolutely favourite story I am so soo excited for the next chapter
5/18 c41 25DBhawkguy30
Please, please post soon! I'm finished rereading for a third time and probably gonna start again lol love this story so much.
5/9 c43 LazyDaae
Heyyy, so I usually don't leave reviews or anything because I always overthink everything I write lol, but I just had to express how much this story has meant to me. I'm new to having an account on so I wasn't sure whether to leave a review or PM idk.️

I only found this story just under a month ago, and let me tell you, it has been such a comfort to me this past month. I recently had a family tragedy occur and it's been pretty difficult to stay positive and not get upset throughout the days. But thanks to your story I've been able to take my mind off it and actually get excited for the evening, when I can binge a load of chapters and honestly (it may sound sad but) this story and its characters have brought me so much joy, and some days, the thought of a fun (or y'know, in this story's case it's more likely angsty) chapter before bed has helped me keep focus and get through the day.
So yeah, thank you, dear author for your wonderful writing. I hope you are doing well and that things in your life are getting better
5/6 c43 Guest
You said no more cliffhangers for a while :((((((
5/2 c43 Guest
Ooooh my! What a freaking chapter! Almost jumped out of my skin when I saw he update. Please don't leave me hanging on that last part...this story is soooo good. You're an amazing writer and thanks for sharing your gift.
4/30 c43 Guest
I just recently found this story and I must say you are a great writer! That’s actually underselling you. Your story is riveting, I found myself staying up late at night until I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore just to read a bit more.

Your insights into Matt’s psyche are great and you’ve captured Foggy’s personality wonderfully. Sara is a wonderfully written, complex character.

I applaud you!

Now that I’m caught up, I implore you to keep on writing. Quickly and more often!
4/25 c1 Guest
pls update soon, this is art and i’m deprived!
4/17 c43 ItsJustMe-94
Ddaaaaammmnnnnn
4/10 c43 Guest
Please PLEASE tell me you are updating soon?! I found this story on Quotev and I haven’t put it down for four. Days. I am in love with this story and I need more!
4/8 c1 Guest

‘,
4/8 c43 DBhawkguy30
OMG! What a cliffhanger! I'm so glad you're back. I was rereading this once more and only realised as I got to near the end that you'd updated it, and I'm kicking myself cause I thought I'd added this to my follow list. Well it's done now, so I will get a notification next time lol
Brilliant chapter, I'm hoping we get to see the two Daredevils fight? Fingers crossed. This is definitely my favorite story. I'll continue to read this and love everything about it. Thank you for spending so much time on this.
P.S. loved both Spiderman and Hawkeye