for What They Wouldn't Do

1/31 c21 relaxolotl342
I didn’t sleep one single wink last night because I couldn’t put this down. I just had to keep going, and by the time I knew it, the sun was rising and I was 20 chapters deep!
1/25 c42 Guest
miss u and this story
1/21 c42 monkeybaby
This is absolutely one of my favorite stories! I love it so much!
1/19 c42 1DefZeppelin
so, I actually finished this story last night, and I had to wait to write my review so I could recover. I absolutely demolished this story in about 3 days, and now I have that feeling of “what now?” This is easily one of the best fanfictions/works I’ve ever read. The painful, yet artful, slow burn, the angst, the fluff, the excitement. I hate to tell you this, but you kinda ruined daredevil for me now. The way you took this character and weaved her so seamlessly into that world, made her so likable, but also so flawed and real. Like, I don’t know how you did it but home girl got the beat down approximately 20 times and you still managed to make her strong willed and fiery and suuuch a great foil for Matt. Just, wow. You are very very talented and honestly I don’t care if it takes another 5 years to finish this story, I’ll be here patiently waiting for however long you need. I understand the way that life can ruin your plans and take the fun out of stuff you used to love. Trust me. (Also can we talk about you-know-who in no way home?) anyways, this story has been the highlight of my week and I don’t imagine it will take long for me to read it again, even if that slow burn almost killed me. I hope you’re doing well and I hope this review reaches you somewhere safe and happy. Take your time on the next chapter (as much as I selfishly want it to be posted as quickly as possible) don’t let impatient folks like me take the fun out of writing.
1/17 c42 31musicchica10
I just blasted through this story again because I needed my Daredevil fix (and me not being a Karen Page fan loves Sarah more and wishes she were real.) I’m waiting for the next chapter patiently (well maybe not, but I know life gets crazy.) I have to say the sexual tension continues to drive me crazy and I’m ready for them to finally get there! I’ve been looking forward to the fundraiser for a while now too! I hope you’re doing well. Thank you for writing this amazing story! <3
1/11 c31 angry baby cat
HOLY FUCKEJXBOANDIS

the angst and THEN THE KISS AND THEN FOGGY AND KARAN? YOU CANT JUST PUT THIS ALLLL IN ONE CHAPTER AND EXPECT ME TO BE OAKY?

but god this chapter was beautifully written <333
1/10 c42 missvanjii
i took so long to finish this on purpose bc i knew it might not be updated for a while if ever (hopefully) and now i have idrk what to doi got kind of attacthed so i hope this book continues bc i love it
1/9 c29 ptitpoulet
OOOOOOOK because of Spider-man NWH I rewatched DD season 1, and then re-read your fic (cause it's better than season 2 lololol) and I've always wondered if you had a specific piano song in mind for the piece that Sarah plays for Matt?
1/9 c30 angry baby cat
AHSHDKEPDBSIAJSH

i was on the edge of my seat this WHOLE chapter and STICK ruins the moment? AAHAHSDOWBDISHAH

i love how steady sarah and lauren’s friendship with each other! good communication with each other <3 and sarah admitting that she likes matt?! god i love this chapter despite the first half being sarah getting hurt
1/8 c27 angry baby cat
“Give it a try. You deserve to be happy.”

god this line here is beautiful <3 i hope i see more of greg in the book!
1/8 c25 angry baby cat
OH GOD MATT REPLAYING THE VOICE MESSAGE THAT DRUNK SARAH LEFT AND ACTUALLY TAKING OFF HIS MASK FOR SARAH ?!;!,? SHUT UP IM GONNA CRY
1/8 c24 angry baby cat
god this angst
1/7 c1 Guest
I NEED 10 OTHER CHAPTERS RIGHTT NOWW PLEASE I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT !
1/6 c17 angry baby cat
PROTECTIVE!MATT IM READDY FOR YOUUU
1/6 c15 angry baby cat
getting drunk and understanding each other is my fav trope
4,168 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »