for What They Wouldn't Do

10/17/2021 c42 Guest
When will the next update be?
10/4/2021 c42 thegirlthatneverwrites
Work’s been hell so I read the last few chapters of this since more and more I tend to think of this story as my comfort fic

More than anything I really do love the quiet intimacy you’ve built between Sarah and Matt. I’m sure the sex when it happens will be spectacular but the quiet scenes where it’s just the two of them talking are my fave.
10/4/2021 c42 avojuiceseyo
Binged read this story in a few days and am sleep deprived but I have no regrets! I have yet to finish all seasons of daredevil so reading this felt refreshing in a way. It pushed me into continuing the series on netflix so I have you to thank for!

I have fallen in love with Matt and his manerisms especially through your writing~ Also, I have subconsciously ingrained Sarah into my mind that every time I’d come across DD related articles, I’d think of her and desperately wish she was an actual character in the series :,) I’m looking forward to the fundraiser chapter despite the sense of foreboding it has...but I really am curious how it will roll out!
9/24/2021 c42 wickedgrl123
AHHHHH! I HAVE LITERALLY INHALED THIS STORY. I adore Sarah, she is one of my favorite OC's ever. And her relationship with Matt? WHOO. I CANNOT. Actual butterflies. I love his possessive/protective moments. I know you said this is approaching then end, but I really wish it would go on forever. I can't wait to see what craziness Jason has in store for the fundraiser, but I am so worried about our sweet angel couple. They have been through a lot together, and I know it isn't over yet. So I'll brace myself for the angst and pray for a happy ending. I need them to be mushy and say "I love you" and have sex and all that. You know, cuddles, etc. I have only just now watched Daredevil season one, so I'm freshly OBSESSED with Matt Murdock, and I will be hunting down more Matt/OC fics if you have any suggestions. I love this so much, and I cannot wait to read more. Thank you for all the hard work, and
I hope everything is getting easier for you!
9/20/2021 c41 la.tllnr
I kind of just reread this story for the third time now. This story is easily one of my favourite stories out there. Greetings from Germany :)
9/19/2021 c42 1wockerjabi
All the way up to until that pointed foreshadowing at the end of the next-to-last scene I was thinking this might legitimately be the chapter where you wrap up this story. So little angst! So many healthy relationship moments!

Of which, my favorite was this:

"...and then with Jason grabbing me-"
"Grabbing you?" Matt repeated sharply.
"No, not in like a sexual way," Sarah reassured him quickly. "In like a murder-y way."
His expression made it clear that he was less than impressed by the clarification, but other than a quick clench of his jaw he let if pass.

I vote the Daredevil impersonator waits to cause a shitshow until after Sarah gets to perform successfully. She deserves some happiness.
9/17/2021 c42 Guest
Great Chapter...can't wait till next update
9/17/2021 c42 Alicky
I was put on this world to read your writing.
9/16/2021 c42 Guest
I love this story! Looking forward to see what happens in the Gala! And I kinda see Sarah more as Alexandra Daddario (for the eyes and well Alex is so pretty haha) who do you see Sarah as?
9/16/2021 c42 Guest
I cannot believe I read this for free wtffffff your are an incredible writer! Honestly this is one of the BEST fan fics I’ve read the build up of the characters the slow burn, everything was just perfect! I was scared bc it had like 400k words but I finished in like two days and now I’m sad bc I finished too soon:(, anyways I loved this I love you and I can’t wait to read the new chapters when you update! Looking forward to it, have a wonderful year!
8/22/2021 c6 Ori Heartlyng
I...oh balls.. I'm sorry, I'm legit bawling my eyes out reading this chapter. I have no words.
8/22/2021 c1 Ori Heartlyng
Oooh. Shipping alert.
8/22/2021 c42 Guest
So glad you’re back! This is my absolute favourite fan fiction ever. I Honestly think this even surpasses the actual Daredevil show, because of how great it is! Loved the chapter can’t wait to see what happening next.
8/20/2021 c42 1Janie24
Wow! This story turned out to be so much better than I ever expected. And my expectations were pretty high since the beginning.
First of all, I would like to say that I only saw first season of Daredevil (like five days ago, I am a bit late to the party) and instead of following straight with season 2, I decided to check out if there were any stories that I could keep up with. So I spent last five days reading this beast of story and I have to say, I love it so much! I actually don't want to go back to the TV show, because this version that you created is so good. There are a lot of things what make this so incredibly good, but if I were to name just a few:
- You managed to describe Matt's inner struggle with the good/bad thing so well, I feel like I understand him so much better now.
- Sarah is on the list of TOP10 best OC's I've ever read, in any fandom (and I've been reading for a while). She is so believable and well-rounded, so likeable yet annoying at times, I want her to be my friend.
- I also want Lauren to be my friend, she is very complex for a "minor" character. Usually, the best friend of the main character turns out to be very flat and one dimensional, but you managed to build her as a solidly strong addition to the story.
- I love how you really give a different voice to each character. Sometimes, when you're reading something (even books), it kind of feels like everyone sounds similar, using the same sentence structure , similar message behind the words, but here, you can differentiate between people in a dialogue even without the descriptions around.
Overall, you've created a very complex story line, with many characters and side-arcs that I can't wait for the next chapter. It seems like you updated recently, so hopefully we will see a new chapter soon, but of course, I understand that RealLife can get in the way.
Good luck!
Janie
8/20/2021 c42 la.tllnr
Oh man, I love this story so much 3 I am so exicted for the next Chapter!
4,179 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »