for What They Wouldn't Do

6/13/2015 c7 2Joe-Kerr001
Girl... So many feelings for this chapter! First off... Holy cow do you update quickly!
I really enjoyed Sarah in this chapter (not that I do t enjoy her in other chapters). I liked seeing her be semi-normal with her friends, I liked seeing her be suuuuuuuper wasted and talking with Matt, and I REALLY loved the last parts of the chapter. Matt and Sarah talking about how she would do anything to protect her dad was so nice, and Matt being a sneaky quite with the ticket made me smile like a dork.

I'm really interested to see what'll happen when someone see's the video of Sarah keeping the papers. Will Ronan just be gross and pass it off as her keeping something of her "lover" close, or (my guess) will someone try to hurt her?
6/13/2015 c7 2Elise's Angelus
Sarah talking to the mouse and asking Matt if he was lying was so sweet, I need an insulin shot 3 Love the portents too. Fun times ahead...not!
6/13/2015 c7 17America's-Ghostwriter
The more you write, the more I fall in love with Sarah. She's a very Jane Doe kind of hero. She doesn't have all the special powers or abilities but she's incredibly strong in her own way. It's probably why she's so likable. Most of the stories on this website are full of super-powered OC's (and I have done it twice before myself, one story I deleted and the other I'm trying to fix), but not yours. I understand your reasoning behind exploring how Matt's dynamics and how they might apply to a relationship and I think you're taking it in a realistic way. But I love how you've worked in that he's trying to do better by Sarah. (The ticket was actually kind of sweet. Though I imagine Foggy gave him a lot of grief over his "new morally questionable girlfriend". XD) Lauren was an interesting surprise, but she fits in well. I wonder what she'll have to say if she ever meets Matt. (Oh, the comments she might whisper to Sarah not knowing he can hear her, thoroughly embarrassing her friend!) But I digress. It's another excellent chapter and I can't wait for the next!
6/13/2015 c7 xHisahana
I really did love this ending of this chapter, so nice and sweet! Congrats on the 100 reviews! I honestly can't wait for the next update! :D
6/13/2015 c7 3AllThingWeird35
Awwwwww, okay that ending was sweet :')))))
6/13/2015 c7 1girlslikealiens
omg please update soon. i can't wait to see how their relationship grows and her saying thank you to him for arguing off her dads ticket. believe or not matt but you care for her even if its just a little bit :))) this is easily one of my favorite daredevil stories and it inspires to start up one of my own.
6/13/2015 c7 7maysecret
Did you know you have the most reviewed daredevil fiction on here? It's only because it's amazing.
6/13/2015 c7 Hana-Lizzie-Chan
I want to enjoy this moment buuuuut Sarah a camera caught you! Be careful D:
6/13/2015 c7 2AugustRrush
Awesome chapter and I can't to read more. I also can't wait to see what happens with the camera.
6/13/2015 c7 Begravelsespolka
Matty has a long way to go for this relationship to work up in the future, but he's off to a good start. You gave me a fright with what Lauren and Greg said to Matt over the phone, so I'm glad he had this little chat with Father Latte earlier that day ;)

And that camera over dumpster? My paranoidal senses are tingling! Orion didn't take any action against her yet, but it would be foolish to think they didn't take any notice. So! What's their game? Are they going to confront her about it soon or maybe watch her for now and wait for another slip up to understand better why she's doing what she's doing. Undoubtedly, the latter would have more... severe repercussions.

And since you mentioned Foggy, I'm wondering now how his meeting with Sarah would actually go. But that probably depends on her current status with Matt. Though, I assume that sooner or later, Matt's will get an earful about getting involved with attractive women of questionable standing. Again.
6/13/2015 c7 Joyful Jude
Yes! Everybody knows everything. I kind of feel like there is nothing better than a good, open conversation. It makes me immensely happy. And look at Matt, acting more "Christian-like" indeed. Sarah talking to a mouse, totally endearing. Her asking Matt to "read" it's heartbeat, priceless! And look at Sarah, she found her backbone, even though she's pretty terrified of Matt. Good for her! I'm sensing some hostility towards your own county clerk. That characterization was just too spot on. This chapter had everything and was wholly satisfying. As always, looking forward to more.
6/13/2015 c7 1aluhsin
Great chapter! I'm going to have a permanent smile on my face for a while now. I LOVED drunk Sarah interacting with Daredevil, that was priceless. Keep up the awesome work!
6/13/2015 c7 NicBarnes
Yeeey! I have a college application tomorrow and you're ruining my study schedule, lol. Awesome chapter! I'm so happy with the ending of it. Also, drunk!Sarah is awesome. I laughed when she told him about the cup. Thanks for posting today, I really needed a break from studying there's nothing better than read an amazing fic. Also, I'm really enchanted with Sarah. She's sooooo far from a Mary Sue. I don't think I've encountered any other oc character like Sarah. Love her.
6/13/2015 c7 3luvhp123
Another great chapter! I love how you write the OC characters so realistically and how spot on your portrayals of the non-OC characters are. Are you going to be including Karen in this story? It seems like she doesn't exactly play into the plot too much, at least not so far, but I've noticed that all you've really done is simply mention her. Is she going to be popping up anytime soon? Because if you're going to write her as well as you write Matt and Foggy I would be so up for reading that!
6/13/2015 c7 Jasmin2333