for What They Wouldn't Do

6/13/2015 c7 Blacklab369
This has got to be one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. It seems like Matt and Sarah are starting to warm up to each other. And hopefully nobody sees that tape with Sarah taking the papers in front of the dumpster.
6/13/2015 c6 2thesameoldfearsx
So I did a stupid thing and posted my review before I finished...sorry about that (so this is for chapt 7 not 6). But I was going to finish it off by saying I'm wondering if she will ask him about the ticket and what will happen at work, if she was spotted by the camera (that made me very nervous). Can't wait till the next chapter.
6/13/2015 c7 4UnraveledGhoul
AWEEEEE MATTY IS SO SWEET. AWE. I LOVE IT.
6/13/2015 c7 2thesameoldfearsx
Great chapter, was so happy to see it updated! Drunk Sarah is very funny, I love her sense of humour and when she began talking about the penis glass I was just thinking 'is that the kind of thing you really want to be telling him at this moment xD?' but it made me chuckle anyway. I'm very happy to see that Matt is more understanding and I swear I melted just a little when she found out he had helped her with the ticket, oh Matt :'). I'm wondering if she will ask h
6/13/2015 c7 14Shadowed-Shikyo
Why do I get the feeling that mouse wasn't a mouse? But I guess Matt would have noticed it wasn't a mouse. It was just... random, I guess. Funny but very random. But someone probably saw her stuff those papers in her purse and she's going to be in a world of trouble down the road.

And yay, Matt scenes! Nice to see he's conflicted about what's he's doing to her. And nice to see Sarah standing up to him on the matters of her father. But I hope Matt will take incentive to swing by his apartment every now and then. I have a feeling those suits will come back and bad things will happen. :(

And while Matt threatening Sarah and scaring the crap out of her are definitely not signs of a healthy relationship in real life(I am also writing a fanfic that features an unhealthy relationship, so don't feel bad,) I usually give these things a pass in fanfiction. Fanfiction is essentially a fantasy and something to read for fun. And I believe as long as you don't try to publish it where it's in the public sphere and can influence people (*COUGH*ELJAMES*COUGH*) it's okay as long as you know this would never be okay in real life.

Loving this story, can't wait for an update!
6/13/2015 c7 Guest
I read your updates as soon as the notifications hit my Inbox. They're practically my favorite part of the week, and after my particularly shitty shift at work today, this made me smile so much that I just wanted to say thanks.
6/12/2015 c6 K
This update is great and oh my gosh the ending of this chapter really got me :'(
6/12/2015 c5 NicBarnes
Hey, just passing by to say that I'm kind of reading the last chapter again for the 3rd time, and that you have a ghost reader: My sister. Why am I so addicted with this fic? This doesn't happen very often. Actually, there's only one other fic that I am capable of reading again, and it's on my top 5. This one will probably go to my top 3. Also, I'm really looking forward to know what Matt is thinking right now.
6/11/2015 c6 NicBarnes
Ok, I'm so in love with this fic. I should be studying, but meh, this fic is too awesome to wait. Seriously, I loved it. Your writing is really good and Sarah is very likeable, and her reactions are really believable, something that's rare in the world of fanfictions these days. Please, update soon! S2
6/11/2015 c6 23BrittWitt16
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME SO SAD IM ON MY COMMUTE. Oh my God that was so sad. That was so sad and stressful and I am super anxious and hope you get to update soon. Jehovah's witnesses? Ha. Right. Hopefully Matt can do a little snooping in his spare time. I understand why he was freaked, but I'm also biased toward Sarah because we know what she's hiding. Now Matt does too so hopefully he can research it without grilling Sarah and then start being gentler about it. Gosh, Matt. And we SAW FOGGY TODAY. I wonder if Foggy saw Sarah, since he was there when Matt ran out and must know that his quick exit meant something. I'm sorry. Foggy was not the focal point of this chapter but he's very important to me. :) a great (but still very SAD) chapter and I look forward to the next (hopefully a little less sad) one. Thank you!
6/11/2015 c5 BrittWitt16
So funny story. I was reading this during work last week, and I got through about 95% of it. And then my boss came in and I had to close it. I then proceeded to forget that I didn't actually finish it, and then I saw the next update and I was like "wait NO I DIDNT FINISH OR REVIEW" and then work got busy and I couldn't read during my shift. Long story short, hi. I'm still here. I think she's right to be suspicious of Matt. I would certainly not believe him. I can see how her absent night might cause some problems between the two of them. Also if she has to go to the police to talk about the ticket, Matt will probably think she's going to the police about something else. I would probably warn him before waltzing in because he doesn't know about her dad. Somehow I doubt Sarah will do that. Oh well. Onward.
6/11/2015 c6 Nyx-Arae
tc, tc,tc Matty you naughty boy... Following our girl. It not going to win him a lot of dating points :D
Awesome chapter as always, I shaw be lurking around waiting for the next one
6/11/2015 c6 1artylou
Loving this story so far! I just finished binge watching Daredevil and of course, had to go looking for some fan fiction! I like the way you portray Matt and Sarah is very interesting and flawed enough to make her seem realistic! Keep up the good work :-)
6/10/2015 c6 Hannah
I just found this yesterday and read all 6 chapters. I love this. If you don't continue, I may die a little.
6/10/2015 c6 Anonymous
I always hate how long it usually takes for good fanfiction to come out when a series starts, but this is exactly the kind of story I've been waiting for and Daredevil hasn't even been out that long! I love your writing style, and your characterization of Matt is spot on, in my opinion. You've made a really likable and realistic original character, which is tough to do. I felt exactly what Sarah was feeling in this chapter. I love this story and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
4,179 « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 .. Last Next »