for What They Wouldn't Do

6/10/2015 c6 Anonymous
I always hate how long it usually takes for good fanfiction to come out when a series starts, but this is exactly the kind of story I've been waiting for and Daredevil hasn't even been out that long! I love your writing style, and your characterization of Matt is spot on, in my opinion. You've made a really likable and realistic original character, which is tough to do. I felt exactly what Sarah was feeling in this chapter. I love this story and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
6/10/2015 c1 Nuualla
Oh, and the relationship between Matt and Sarah and his threats and stuff. I think it's completely understandable. I really don't mind. I do feel sorry for Sarah but I can imagine how hard it must be for Matt too. He just doesn't want the only people he cares about to get hurt. And let's be honest, I don't think Sarah would willingly break her end of their agreement and tell anyone about Matt's true identity, but her job is really dangerous and especially the people she has to work for. It's not like they can't get suspicious one day. So yeah, Matt has his reasons. Besides, I LOVE it that you don't rush the story. It's more realistic this way. So don't change anything :) (I had to review again as I noticed some of the other reviews so yeah:))
6/10/2015 c6 Robin Rokossovsky
I usually don't write reviews because I read most of fan fictions on my cellphone ,(so in others words I can't reply ) but this time I wanted to make an exception for you, because I just fell in love with you story. You write very well, and I love how you describe you character's feelings, attitude, etc.
This is a shame, that there is so few fan fictions on Daredevil, but I'm glad there are still excellents fan fictions like yours!
I wish you good luck for your story, and don't worry I will never stop following you.
6/10/2015 c6 TearsMightDry
This is such an amazing story! Please update it soon! I can't wait to read more of this! :)
6/9/2015 c6 Erin
I loved this chapter! I can't wait to read more and read the conversation Matt and she might have about her dad. I hope you update soon!
6/9/2015 c6 2gamerchic
First, I LOVED the longer chapter! Second, I'm really glad that Matt knows about her father. The slow build is great and awful, because I can't wait for whenever that shift in their relationship happens. And yes, I'm really hoping for mushy lemons of romance plus Daredevil saving her and kicking some bad guy's butt and her taking care of him...whew getting ahead of myself and I daydream way too much about Matt as you can tell haha. Those are all my fantasies about how I meet him and we fall in love...oh wait he's fictional, dang it! Seriously, really, really enjoyed this chapter! When the story is good (which this is), long chapters are enjoyable if they flow well and aren't forced, so this was great. And per my usual demand: more, more, more!
6/9/2015 c6 Angaranhad
I look forward to the next installment! I like the realism, and I like that you are introducing a real character with real problems. Great job!
6/9/2015 c6 Thatshippingfangirl14
This story is incredible, I love it!
6/9/2015 c6 3AllThingWeird35
HOLY SMOKES THIS IS SO GREAT AHHHH. AND NOOOOO POOR SARAH AHHHH. I'm legit crying rn why this
6/9/2015 c6 2AugustRrush
Awesome chapter and I cant wait to read more
6/9/2015 c6 xHisahana
My poor feels! I really liked this update, can't wait for the next one!
6/9/2015 c6 1SoleFaith
I love this so much. You're amazing for writing this story. :)
6/9/2015 c6 Guest
I love this so much, it's so wonderful. Can't wait to hear more of this amazing story!
6/9/2015 c6 6Sam0728
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!
I need more...*whimper*...please?

(Dramatics over)

Matt can be such a jerk, but I understand his reluctance to trust someone (whom works for the bad guys) with his secret and the lives of his friends.

Was it Matt and Foggy in the suits? Or the bad guys?
Will Matt bring up her father to her later? Will there be yelling or threats?
Update again soon, I simply MUST know!
6/9/2015 c6 2Elise's Angelus
I'm barely keeping it together here! This was such an exciting chapter. My heart flips when he does something threatening and I feel all of Sarah's fear. I absolutely love your writing style, descriptive without going OTT and your sense of rhythm is so, so good!

I can't wait for the next chapter, and the one after that! Hell Missy you're just gonna have to write faster!
4,180 « Prev Page 1 .. 263 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 .. Last Next »