for What They Wouldn't Do

6/9/2015 c6 Guest
I love this story so much, after I finished chapter 5 refreshed the page everyday waiting for an update. Love it, keep up the good work!
6/9/2015 c6 Blacklab369
Great chapter! I can't wait until Matt confronts Sarah about her dad now. It should be interesting :)
6/9/2015 c6 33ComicalEpiphanies
Fantastic interactions. I like that the chapter was long; it keeps me engaged. Keep it up!
6/9/2015 c6 Begravelsespolka
Oh man... Poor Sarah. I wonder what Matt's going to do with his newfound knowledge. Him knowing that part of her could really change the way he sees her (no pun intended), hopefully for the better.

And since it's the first time I'm reviewing you story (which I am ashamed to admit I do rarely on this site), I wanted to tell you that I really enjoy it. Like a lot, actually. They way you lead it makes me genuinely anxious about Sarah's well-being. Maybe it's just the paranoidal side of me talking, but there's so many things that could go wrong. If Orion were to catch a whiff of her arrangement with Matt, or she could just get in a crossfire of whatever they planning right now. Wrong people seeing her at wrong time and at wrong place... At any rate, what I meant to said is that with how you write it's easy for me to get into Sarah's head and get more and more invested into plot development.

Also, slow build? Let me tell you, there are very few things that are more satisfying than reaching certain, long-awaited plot points ;)
6/9/2015 c6 Nuualla
I'm literally freaking right now cause what better time for an update than my birthday :D this like a first present yay! :D Wow, this chapter was intense, poor Sarah :( I can't wait for the next chapter, this story is addicting! You should put it as a warning in the summary haha :D Please, please update as soon as possible.
6/9/2015 c6 Dany
Oh dear, I feel so sorry for Sarah :/. I hope now that Matt knows he won't be as harsh towards her, she doesn't deserve it. Anyway Sarah is a really well written character and you have Matt spot on (it's took me ages to find a well written Matt/OC, thank the lord I found this). I can't wait until the next chapter! I check every single day to see if you've updated and it makes my day 10x better when you have.
Have a nice day!
6/7/2015 c3 Guest
Clever old woman
6/6/2015 c5 xHisahana
I really like it so far! Can't wait for the next update! :D
6/6/2015 c1 xHisahana
Nice start. I like it! :)
6/6/2015 c5 simmari
Loved that we got more of a look into sarah's inner workings of what makes up/is important in her life here with her interaction with her dad I loved the relationship you showed here. And I really like how she's so devoted about caring for her father that she makes herself stick to her crappy job that kind of makes her a hero in her own right even if her actual life is a mess. As as hhow much she loves him Iis re nice to see :) cqncan't wait for more Sarah and matt
6/5/2015 c5 2AugustRrush
Please write more soon.
6/5/2015 c5 Nyx-Arae
Yeah, a new chapter! I like, I love it, I adore it. My sixth sense is tingling... I sense that Matty is in full blown panic, with his little spy missing from home and not calling on the phone :D
6/4/2015 c5 Manuella324
wow! Can't wait to read more.
6/4/2015 c5 Joyful Jude
You have a talent for making the reader sympathize with the protagonist. I'm loving Sarah's backstory. Great character development.

Really looking forward to the next chapter and some more interaction between Sarah and Matt.

I know you're probably a busy individual so it's really refreshing to be getting so many chapters so quickly. Keep them coming! :-)
6/4/2015 c5 Amythra