for What They Wouldn't Do

6/4/2015 c5 2Joe-Kerr001
Really like the glimpse we got of Sarah's life... I'm now quite curious about her mom...
Keep it up, I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/4/2015 c5 4VioletK
Please tell me she's gonna ask Matt to help her with her ticket...
This was actually a refreshing chapter, seeing her in her regular environment outside of the world of The Devil of Hell's Kitchen. I really liked the relationship and her interaction with her father!
Can't wait for the next update!
6/4/2015 c5 Hana-Lizzie-Chan
Who the heck killed Yates? o-o I love this chapter though, Sarah's father is really interesting and realistic. Can't wait for the next one!
6/4/2015 c5 6Sam0728
When is Matt going to find out about her dad? I would think he would find it easily, being a lawyer and having her full name and all. I would love if he brought it up to her, and watch her get defensive. I would love to see the protective side of her.
Anyway, love this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
Update again soon!
6/4/2015 c5 14Shadowed-Shikyo
I knew the Dad had Alzheimer's. Though I did think Schizophrenia for a moment when he though the neighbor lady stole his stuff. Poor Sarah. It's tough taking care of a family member with Alzheimer's.

But now that he has his ticket, Sarah's going to remember that Matt's a lawyer. I see what you did there. And now Matt's going to find out who her boss is holding over her head. Yay!

And can I just say I adore the fact that Sarah plays the piano? I love characters who play instruments and I think they can pair well off with Matt who can still hear them. Lots of ooey, gooey romance-y type stuff.

Update soon!
6/4/2015 c5 12Ani Sparrow
Poor Sarah - she's in for a hellish day at work, methinks!
6/4/2015 c5 13Carlypso
Another great chapter :)
6/4/2015 c5 1aluhsin
I made an account on here just to fav/review this story, I love it! Sarah is a really interesting character and I love reading her interactions with Matt. This feels like it could really be in the show, keep up the great work!
6/4/2015 c5 4UnraveledGhoul
It's been a long time since I've read a story where I have to wait for the chapter's, but with this story I can honestly say I don't mind the wait because it's totally worth it! You're doing an amazing job, ill be waiting for the next chapter! 3
6/3/2015 c4 Claire
Loving the story so far! I'm glad I finally found a Matt/OC fic that is actually well written! Keep up the good work
6/2/2015 c4 12Not Enough Answers
I love this story! I've been looking for a Matt/OC for ages, and yours is the first one I found that is a) well-written, b) has a believable plot, and c) has all of the canon characters in-character! I really like Sarah, too. Her reactions to her situation are very realistic and I feel sorry for her - it makes me wonder what Fisk has on her father! I wonder if he'll be appearing in the story anytime soon.

I'd also like to express my appreciation that you're developing Matt and Sarah's relationship slowly and that they're not somehow falling in love with each other after only meeting a few times under undesirable circumstances. Like Mrs. Benedict, I ship them already. ;)

Anyway, lovely job so far, and I can't wait for more!

Not Enough Answers
6/2/2015 c4 Joyful Jude
I'm so unbelievably enamored with this story! The characters are so well written and true to form; the plot intriguing and addictive. I'm really looking forward to when Matt realizes Sarah is someone he can trust, and I'm hoping a friendship will develop soon. I almost never write reviews, and it's with a selfish motivation that I do, in hopes that you'll be encouraged to write more.
6/1/2015 c4 13Carlypso
This is a fantastic story! Can't wait to read more :)
6/1/2015 c4 Margaery
Bloody fantastic. I hope you update soon, this is so interesting :).
6/1/2015 c4 Jasmin2333
Omg.. Do you have no idea how long I've been looking for a great story? It's hard to find a fanfic of an OC and Matt Murdock.. Please update soon! It's really great!
4,180 « Prev Page 1 .. 266 273 274 275 276 277 278 .. Last Next »