for What They Wouldn't Do

5/31/2015 c4 2Elise's Angelus
Woah, you...he...how? Matt's personality is so close to Marvel's. The Last paragraph was so cute! The heady combination of menace and charm is perfect.

And you are right! The black outfit is much more menacing...and sexy!

Love this fic.
5/30/2015 c4 wakhiza
Love! LOVE! More please! Love the way you are developing your characters and I am so enjoying Matt's dark side I agree about the outfit with the horns! I think it looks silly. I'm hoping they explain that it somehow helps him hear through the thicker mask, since it covers his ears. I think the black outfit is way cooler, personally, although I do like the protective super-fabric- Makes more sense to keep him from constantly getting stabbed and just staying at a(n) (un)comfortable bruised state.

Your characterization of Sarah is great. She is really fleshing out nicely and I find myself caring about her. Also liking the little bits of humor you are adding- Matt and Foggy's interactions, the thugs describing Daredevil as a hulking beast to avoid shame, and my favorite- she hands him the slip of paper with the addresses on it, "which I'll read to you...right now" ! Too funny!

Please please please keep it up and write more soon!
5/30/2015 c4 Nyx-Arae
Woho, a new chapter! It keeps getting more interesting with every new one! Can't wait for the next one
5/30/2015 c4 7maysecret
Awesome chapter! I'm loving this more and more. Please update soon!
5/30/2015 c4 12Ani Sparrow
Wow! I don't know if it's because it's the written word, but Matt/Daredevil is actually more scary here than in the show! I wonder how long it will be before Sarah tells him why she can't leave?
5/30/2015 c4 23BrittWitt16
Ah yes! Another update that made me smile. It was nice to see them finish their conversation, and while I'm sure it's stressful for Sarah, I'm glad she's getting pulled into more at work. This way she has more to tell Matt. I also loved the conversation with Foggy, because I love him. I know I'll have to wait a good amount of time for Matt and Sarah to trust each other (which I'm super happy about cause I love slow development) but I'm super excited for Sarah to meet Foggy. Even for him to see a picture of her. Also, the line about Daredevil being her least favorite vigilante made me giggle and start thinking about the rest of the Marvel universe. Like who would her favorite hero be? Did she have an embarrassing Tony Stark phase? Just little things that make me giggle haha. Anyway, that you for another wonderful chapter!
5/30/2015 c4 9MouseTalk
3 awesome as always
5/30/2015 c4 4VioletK
Don't have to say something of significance here, just that I liked your chapter very much! You're getting Matt in character (apart from the costume, which I still have doubts about), so that's a huge bonus.
Update soon!
5/30/2015 c4 2gamerchic
I was really glad to have a new chapter to read. I know their relationship is a bit hostile now but I can't wait until it develops later. I think you really did a great job capturing Foggy's humor and banter as well.
5/30/2015 c4 14Shadowed-Shikyo
Awww, poor Sarah. I just want to tell her not to be afraid of Matt. He's just a cinnamon roll, too good and pure for this world.

But I don't think Sarah realizes how much she can ruin Matt's life. If Ronan catches on that she knows who he is, she's going to be in a world of pain. So I hope she'll be careful. This Jason guy strikes me as someone who's going to watch her closely. Ronan may be an idiiot who enjoys tormenting her but Jason seems smart.

Update soon!
5/30/2015 c4 Nuualla
I can't wait to see what happens next! This is by far the best Daredevil story I've read. Sometimes it feels like I'm reading a script to the next season or what :D It's really amazing. I fell in love with this show and I'm so glad somebody wrote such a good fanfiction. I check this story every day looking for updates :D Please update soon :)
5/29/2015 c3 4Hailey-Stone
So, yeah. I like this. I think I'm gonna stick around. Very nicely done.

.~:Hailey-Stone, yo:~.
5/29/2015 c3 2gamerchic
This is the Daredevil story I've been looking for! Matt/OC and I definitely prefer him in his black outfit like you. Please, please continue this story.
5/29/2015 c3 Amythra
I really like your approach, your OC being a normal woman and scared of Matt is very interesting, I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work! :D
5/27/2015 c3 33ComicalEpiphanies
Oooh, evil ending! I need more! Please post soon! I want to know how Matt intimidates her as himself. That's going to be interesting.
4,179 « Prev Page 1 .. 267 274 275 276 277 278 .. Last Next »