for What They Wouldn't Do

5/27/2015 c3 33ComicalEpiphanies
Oooh, evil ending! I need more! Please post soon! I want to know how Matt intimidates her as himself. That's going to be interesting.
5/27/2015 c2 ComicalEpiphanies
Great chapter! I love the reasoning behind her decision to help DD. And the image of DD offering her water from a phallic cup is just too funny! What a clash of concepts!
5/27/2015 c1 ComicalEpiphanies
This is a fantastic start! I love how she found out. It's so simple and yet so fresh. Looking forward to reading more!
5/26/2015 c3 14Shadowed-Shikyo
Oh, I hope you're going to update soon! There are so few Daredevil fics out there and I'm absolutely in love with this one! I particularly like how you're still making Matt wear the black clothes instead of his red suit. I get why he's going to wear the iconic suit but I think he looks so much better in the black one. Must be because it hugs his form. I also liked the black mask more. Don't know why but I do.

Update soon please!
5/26/2015 c3 5RougeReaper
Great chapter please update
5/25/2015 c3 Nuualla
I'm so hooked it's not even real. I need moooar :D Keep up the good work :)
5/25/2015 c1 skinkypi
Omg! great storyline, so exited to see how you develop both characters. I really like Sarah, she's smart and real. Also i like the fact that there isn't any romantic situation and that gives me more expectation, so please please update soon ;)
5/25/2015 c3 2Elise's Angelus
"As she took her first sip, Sarah wondered if anyone had ever had anything good come from making a deal with the devil"

Brilliant line! I love the menace and real peril you injected into their interaction. can't wait for more!
5/24/2015 c3 12Ani Sparrow
The next time I have a bad day, I shall remember Sarah's bad day and thank my lucky stars!
5/24/2015 c2 Ani Sparrow
The flashback worked for me, so if you need to use them again, go for it!
5/24/2015 c1 Ani Sparrow
Great opening chapter!
5/23/2015 c3 Nyx-Arae
Your story is awesome! The plot is very good and I really can't wait for the next chapter :)
5/23/2015 c3 Hana-Lizzie-Chan
Wow, I really love this perspective of Matt being completely intimidating and scary! Great story and beginnings of a plot you've got here, I'm looking forward to more :D x
5/23/2015 c3 Margaux
I love your story !'
5/23/2015 c3 23BrittWitt16
I am inexplicably pleased by this ending, even if it is a cliffhanger. I hope Matt spends a decent amount of time in his suit and glasses, because it's such a beautiful image. And bless Mrs. Benedict's ramblings of how cute Sarah is and how they should go out. This pleases me immensely. Thank you!
4,180 « Prev Page 1 .. 268 275 276 277 278 279 Next »