for What They Wouldn't Do

6/1 c44 Luna
Omgggg such a cliffhanger!

I loved this chapter! Love the action, and the snippets of Matt explaining self defense to Sarah. Is Cecilia dead? To be honest, I wouldn't be fazed much if she was, as she is horrible ahah.
You really got me with her btw! I was so sure they were after Sarah, it was great storytelling.

As usual, Matt is incredible, so well depicted, I love him lol. My favourite Daredevil fanfiction by far.
I can't wait for next chapter, you got this!

xoxo
6/1 c44 goldenrose1099
Oh my godddddd that ending! I have no words! SARAH MATT CECILIA!

Matt is gonna be such a mess and his cover is totally blown with Lauren, at the least. Can't say I'm going to miss Cecilia but I am sorry for Lauren. She's been dealing with postpartum already and now losing Cecilia will definitely be a shock.

I loved the way you wrote the fight scenes intertwined with flashbacks. It made it more engaging and personal. Our girl Sarah won a fight! Good for her

I'm so excited to see how this plays out for Matt and Sarah. What is Jason's endgame?

I keep thinking about the ending, I love a good use of angsty irony and you always deliver. Poor Matt having to hear her heartbeat slow down

Love the story as always, thanks for another amazing update!
What's your kitten's name?
And would you ever consider publishing what they wouldn't do on kindle or something? Another author I follow is planning to do something like that and I would love to support you if possible. This is hands down my favorite fanfiction and one of my top pieces of fiction ever ️
6/1 c44 dessibaby00
WOAH! your writing literally leaves me breathless—the technique, the world-building, story-telling! i could literally go on omg! this is my second time reading this story, and it’s so much better this time bc i pick up on the smaller details! the first time i read this it had me by the throat, stuck in bed for several days til i finished lol. it was exhilarating. i damn near grew a 5 o’ clock shadow and i’m a girl. also, as much as i love WTWD, pls take your time updating! enjoy your life, we will always be here waiting and supporting you i loved seeing Matt do tht thing superheroes do when their lovers are in trouble!

also, i’m an astrologer and i found it really cool tht you mentioned in a previous chapter how Matt is a Scorpio. i couldn’t have described him any better myself—i’m sure he has some Capricorn in his birth chart somewhere too! i also think Sarah is a Virgo sun with a Scorpio moon and maybe an Aries rising! okk ok last thing - of all the Daredevil fics i’ve read, your grip on Matt’s (accurate) characterization gives me chills. like i can definitely see a lot of the stuff he says being said in the show! (esp the heated, intimate scenes and the joking) love u !
6/1 c44 LittleSpoon272
You say you struggle with writing action, but the action in this chapter was superb!

I decidedly did not except that Cecilia would be a target, but omg it makes so much sense. You build it up perfectly.

And ending on a cliffhanger like that? Aaaaaahhh so good, and cruel! I very much look forward to the next chapter.
6/1 c44 4Hailey-Stone
Hahahahahahahahahaha I KNEW things were too okay, I said to myself, Self, there too much of this chapter left. And I came in here expecting trauma too. Why am I still traumatized when I KNEW there was gonna be trauma, what the HECK.

I'm literally just laughing right now, I really shouldn't have read this literally right after finishing Stranger Things 4 Part 1. I'm fine, this is fine, evERYRHING IS FINE.

I have literally never been distraught over not knowing when you'll update next until now.

~Hailey-Stone, yo
6/1 c44 Collide-in-Space
AHHHHH GFDDSSFG OMGGG
I loved everything about this chapter especially Badass!Sarah
Thank you for updating and I hope you’re staying safe and healthy! :)
6/1 c44 xoxo
Oh. My god. This has gone so much worse for them than I ever could have imagined. You may not feel great writing action scenes but my god you’re a beast at it. It’s always very riveting and I enjoy the way you do it, but this chapter was on a whole new level. CECILIA?! I’m so glad she finally got to see badass Sarah before she… um. Kicked the bucket, I assume?! AND THE ENDING. AHHHHHH AHAHHHHHHHHHHH

I am going to be thinking about this all day long at work tomorrow. My alarm goes off in three hours and I should be asleep rn but this was SO worth staying up for.
5/31 c44 sophiewhettingsteel
omg you're gonna make me cry. i'm devestated. how is your writing so good. the action was fantastic it was time well spent on it!
5/31 c44 2Books-n-Harleys
Noooo! What's going to happen to our Girl! She was kicking ass with Matt so well in this chapter! Oh God this will ruin him if she is permanently hurt by this attack! Ooh I hope she'll be okay! She can't die! Not after everything she's been through!
5/31 c44 Lightworm for Life
No! Not the cliffhanger! You are evil!
But seriously, I loved this chapter. When I saw the notification, I clicked on it so fast! I can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully Sarah is okay!
5/31 c44 4howdymercury
Ah welcome back! If there’s any excuse that’s a good one it’s a kitten! Can’t wait for morethis was such drama my jaw DROPPED.
5/31 c44 WinchesterDixonBros
You just had to end it there! Ugh I know Sarah will pull through but ugh
5/31 c44 Rogue Reader
Thanks for the update! Poor Matt and Sarah :(
5/31 c44 bigfootsmall
You really love dramatic cliffhangers.
5/31 c44 nerdalertwarning
I swear to god if we have to wait two months for the next update I might DIE

Such a great chapter. The drama. The angst. The tension! PERFECT. So excited for some Matt/Sarah fluff
4,168 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »