for What They Wouldn't Do

5/9 c43 LazyDaae
Heyyy, so I usually don't leave reviews or anything because I always overthink everything I write lol, but I just had to express how much this story has meant to me. I'm new to having an account on so I wasn't sure whether to leave a review or PM idk.️

I only found this story just under a month ago, and let me tell you, it has been such a comfort to me this past month. I recently had a family tragedy occur and it's been pretty difficult to stay positive and not get upset throughout the days. But thanks to your story I've been able to take my mind off it and actually get excited for the evening, when I can binge a load of chapters and honestly (it may sound sad but) this story and its characters have brought me so much joy, and some days, the thought of a fun (or y'know, in this story's case it's more likely angsty) chapter before bed has helped me keep focus and get through the day.
So yeah, thank you, dear author for your wonderful writing. I hope you are doing well and that things in your life are getting better
5/6 c43 Guest
You said no more cliffhangers for a while :((((((
5/2 c43 Guest
Ooooh my! What a freaking chapter! Almost jumped out of my skin when I saw he update. Please don't leave me hanging on that last part...this story is soooo good. You're an amazing writer and thanks for sharing your gift.
4/30 c43 Guest
I just recently found this story and I must say you are a great writer! That’s actually underselling you. Your story is riveting, I found myself staying up late at night until I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore just to read a bit more.

Your insights into Matt’s psyche are great and you’ve captured Foggy’s personality wonderfully. Sara is a wonderfully written, complex character.

I applaud you!

Now that I’m caught up, I implore you to keep on writing. Quickly and more often!
4/25 c1 Guest
pls update soon, this is art and i’m deprived!
4/17 c43 ItsJustMe-94
Ddaaaaammmnnnnn
4/10 c43 Guest
Please PLEASE tell me you are updating soon?! I found this story on Quotev and I haven’t put it down for four. Days. I am in love with this story and I need more!
4/8 c43 25DBhawkguy30
OMG! What a cliffhanger! I'm so glad you're back. I was rereading this once more and only realised as I got to near the end that you'd updated it, and I'm kicking myself cause I thought I'd added this to my follow list. Well it's done now, so I will get a notification next time lol
Brilliant chapter, I'm hoping we get to see the two Daredevils fight? Fingers crossed. This is definitely my favorite story. I'll continue to read this and love everything about it. Thank you for spending so much time on this.
P.S. loved both Spiderman and Hawkeye
4/6 c43 Guest
Do these weeks count? Can we ask again? Lol
4/3 c43 Em
Awesome chapter!
3/28 c43 7Aria2302
FUCKING FLOORED ME OOOOOHHHHHH MY GAWD
3/27 c43 Guest
hi! i don’t usually comment on fanfics but this one is just too good of literature piece in my life to not give praise. i literally check every now and then for an update just so i won’t miss out. keep up the great work 3
3/21 c43 Guest
This story is just excellent. The pacing is good, the dialogue is snappy, and the characters are interesting. Awesome work!
3/20 c43 17CaramelShipper
OH MISSED THIS STORY SO MUCH!

I absolutely loved every single moment of it! Cecilia being her horrible self, the cuteness, the cliffhanger... Amazing!
3/19 c43 Jerrydamaster
*spoilers for anyone reading this comment* This chapter was amazing and so was the cliffhanger. Absolutely loved the tension between Vanessa and Matt, and loved Sarah’s longing for a potential healthy future with Matt. I’m really excited to find out what you did in the end. I wonder if you’re going to use bullseye in the daredevil costume like season 3, or you’re using someone random dude that Jason saw in the photos. Or maybe it’s JASON in the costume! Im really hyped. The possibilities are endless. As always, amazing and flawless writing and storytelling. Can’t wait for the next update.
4,179 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »