for Trust

12/27/2015 c1 HeavenHeaven111
Keep writing! You are an amazing writer. I would die for skills like yours.
6/21/2015 c1 2Applelight
I love this chapter! It's awesome.
6/18/2015 c2 12Scarlet Blue Frost
Great chapter, I can't wait to read more! Please update as soon as possible; I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :)
6/17/2015 c2 Narsa
Thanks for updating i trallet liked the you Update soon!:D
6/17/2015 c2 amy14rh
Thank you for the update can't wait to see the next chapter : 3
6/8/2015 c1 Scarlet Blue Frost
This was good for someone that isn't used to writing drama! I usually don't like a lot of drama, but it's really good. I enjoyed it! I don't have any ideas for you, but I hope you can update soon! I'll PM you if I come up with anything, okay?
5/19/2015 c1 Guest
amazing
5/21/2015 c1 amy14rh
omg I just full in love with this story please continue
5/19/2015 c1 Guest
so her childhood friend is jelly?if he is then why doesnt she remember his name ? bit confused maybe it's just me. good story nevertheless so please update it hasn't even been a day imma just impatient ()
5/20/2015 c1 BunnyNyaan
I love this! I love this kind of AU, this one is so well written! I'm curious about the development and when Jellal and Erza will start to look "differently". And their past is so cute, I can't wait to see more of it. Bye รต/
5/19/2015 c1 Narsa
It so good, I liked how you but the characters in character like wimpy jellal and ohh so strong Erza that aren't that strong.
KEEP IT UP!
5/19/2015 c1 5IxiaLiliana
How can she not remember the name of her first friend? Is it really Jellal as her first friend or Simon? I wonder...