for You Touch My Soul

8/5 c24 Melyway
Love it!
8/6 c24 1ririmreader
oh thank god he didn't die. can't wait for the next chapter
3/15 c23 KURAMAX
Waitwaitwaitwait~~~~WAIT FOR A FUCKIN' SECOND! OR MINUTES! OR HOURS! OR WHENEVER LONG THAT IS!

Dead? HE'S DEAD?! HOW COULD U...!_

I swear i don't see that coming to naruto's poor soul! U should just change the "romance" genre into "tragedy" genre,so i don't have to read the end! I don't even expect about there's will be NO HAPPY ENDING at ALL!

Bruhh...u make me crying out loud now! I thought since they..or rather u said that his life was save cuz of thanks to their pure bonds & then that kind of thing happen all of sudden! I thought that moment when he was watching himself from nowhere,he's about to awaken or something that will pull him to the surface called life but...it's the otherwise...WHY?! This fanfic is too awesome to be a "tragedy" fanfic! _
3/14 c14 KURAMAX
GRRRRRRRRHHHH~~~!*growling*
I'LL BURN THAT REPORTER INTO ASHES!
IF THAT THOT HADN'T ASK ANY KIND OF QUESTION LIKE THAT,THAT KIND OF THING WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO NEITHER BOTH SASUKE & NARUTO! WHAT A BITCH~~GRRRR(_)_(_)

& also...i kinda blame u too Cuz it kinda surprise me why tf u don't just pair hinata with that loud mouth kiba(like the other author of sasunaru fanfic usually do)...i bet the next chapter will torturing me with sasuke's blazing hatred(like ameterasu) & naruto's overflowing fucked up & confusing mental depression
2/9 c22 ririmreader
so i just reread this story and i must say that really as story wise having naruto die after all the hardships he had for the uchihas is really unfair not just for him but also for sasuke and the others who grew to love him... i guess we as readers can't really tell you what to do since the story is yours and if you plan to finish it you'll end it the way you want but please make it a happy ending... all the readers have the same opinion as me i'm sure of it.

P.S. please update soon how can you handle this type of cliffhanger
2/1 c23 lara5170
Please don't kill off Naruto
2/1 c23 ririmreader
no no no no no no no please don't be this cruel
8/15/2017 c22 ayowe
Awww...are you not going to continue this story? Why? :(
10/30/2016 c22 Melyway
Is Naruto alive?
10/18/2016 c21 3naruhinakiralacus
Wow! Just read your story for the first time and I find it really good! I'm curious how Naruto is going to get rescued? Looking forward to next chapter!
11/30/2015 c16 fairyninja73
please update soon
7/21/2015 c1 Guest
dammmm...loved it so touching good work like oc of all characters keep it up
...pls dont let them split. all the best
7/14/2015 c15 sasunaru4ever
Omg! Naru-chan so cuteeee.. sleeping after a confession lol..
I'm glad those two lovebird cleared all the misunderstanding #sigh
I hate Hinata you know, but after seeing she help pushing Naru-chan to the right path, maybe she not so bad afterall #grin
And I really love Fuga-daddy here.. He's so protective and gentle
I can't with for the next chap
7/13/2015 c15 Guest
Wahhh! So cute! I'm so relieved that Baruto and Sasuke finally admitted their feelings for one another . FINALLY! Haha! Awesome update and please update soon!
7/14/2015 c15 ForgottenAutumnReign