for By Fate

7/28/2020 c3 Anonymous
Hey uh, liking the story so far, but i think the King is WAY too rough in this chapter, i think you should have less of him in the story, pls and thx
6/24/2020 c55 30Queen Emily the Diligent
So again, this is amazing and thank you for this wonderful story! the concept is different and wonderful. I'm very curious to how you are going to wrap this all up. I'm glad to see Link is finally taking up the Master Sword!
6/24/2020 c50 Queen Emily the Diligent
that's not fair. not kalila...
6/23/2020 c36 Queen Emily the Diligent
ok. I'm so confused! this is great btw. I've been thoroughly enjoying the ride. but you are getting me so confused! wouldn't Fi know the difference?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!
6/21/2020 c9 Queen Emily the Diligent
Epona knows! Ganondorf is not Link! Poor Epona!
4/7/2020 c5 The Authverlord
Oh Sahasar, you poor old fool. The boy you find wields not wisdom nor courage but power. And power is all Demise has ever desired.

I do not believe in destiny or fate. I believe in free will and choice because nothing is predetermined when one can simply change their actions accordingly.
1/6/2020 c17 MoonFire Arc
I'm sorry but "Link... He was her fiend" made me laugh so much.
6/8/2019 c50 AzHasANewName1
I must say, I'm really glad I stumbled upon this fic. The twists and turns, watching characters break and then being remade (for good or ill), the injustices everyone visits upon each other, all of it has made for a very engrossing story. I can't wait to see where the chips fall at the end of all this.
5/22/2019 c49 Euivy
I can see that Zelda will blame herself for bringing Ganondorf's attention to the Gerudo, but really, the plan was so fartfetched, so unlikely to work that it can't be even considered betrayal. A gerudo shawl in the wind, unlikely to be found? Anyway, Ganondorf would come to the Gerudo sooner or later, he said so, coming after Link's triforce of courage. Better now, because later the Gerudo would be even worse than now, from the lack of trade with Hyrule and uncertain trade with other nations. Aren't they kind of isolated after the fall of Hyrule? I hope they can reach an understanding. I am glad that Link and Kalila are narrowing the gap. I can't wait for what comes next! Great chapters!
5/11/2019 c15 3weirddemoness
as for the set up...yes its kinda slow but tis also building astmosphere so meh. :)
5/11/2019 c13 weirddemoness
There is nothing wrong w this chapter for you to not like it but i totally understand, thats just how writing goes. I think you did wonderful. :)
5/10/2019 c49 10Tattooed.Mommy.To.Be
My favorite LOZ fanfic! Please continue; I look forward to the updates!
5/10/2019 c9 3weirddemoness
I'm really really afraid for Kalila...idk what you have planned for her from Kotake
5/9/2019 c5 weirddemoness
oh damn. yeah thats it thats all i can say. love it
5/9/2019 c3 weirddemoness
I'm really glad you didnt have the king strike zelda, youre right that would've came across as too abusive. Love it so far!
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »