FanFiction.Net
for Avenging Days

1/17/2016 c1 7yaySokovia
I love this so much!
Just a bit of a disclaimer: I've written some things that portray Wanda and Pietro VERY SIMILARLY, but I promise I didn't copy off of this!
Please write more!
5/25/2015 c3 Guest
I know that a few others have said this before, but their accent is actually Sokovian, which is more closely related to Russian than German. Anyway, great story!
5/24/2015 c1 2pianogirl203
In the next part of the sleepover, you should totally make the girls play Truth or Dare... Make sure Tony gets pranked ;)
5/24/2015 c2 Guest
Side note, the twins are from Sokovia, not Germany. The accents are closer to a Russian sound, so it would be different from what you are writing.
5/23/2015 c2 Arya Tremaine
Haja! Funny. I liked it.
5/22/2015 c2 pianogirl203
This is awesome. I laughed so hard in this chapter. Please continue this story, it's so gooooooddd.
5/22/2015 c2 aldendraco
Haha, this is so cute and hilarious! Update soon;)
5/22/2015 c2 Glarinetta
Oh god, update soon? :D I really like this story.
5/22/2015 c1 Glarinetta
Promising start! :D
5/21/2015 c2 berserker823
Good job with the chapters and the classic situational comedy route.
5/21/2015 c1 Arya Tremaine
Oh no...
5/21/2015 c1 guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo
Nice start, looking forward to more!
5/20/2015 c1 6kramer53
This is amazing! I love that you occasionally replaced a 'w' with a 'v' to portray their accent. None of the fanfics I've read concerning the twins haven't done that. It's a nice add-on to remember to hear them with an accent.

As for the story continuation: I think you should continue with little one-shots. I really like the idea of Natasha and Wanda having a sleepover :3 (as mentioned in the summary).

Keep up the good work and update when you can!
5/19/2015 c1 4Dragonis Prime
I quote 'Wanda claimed, her words coated thickly in her German accent'
She's not German. She's Sokovian, a fictional country. The accent is closer to Russian
5/19/2015 c1 1Pietro the Speedster
I love this idea! I vote for you to continue it! I hope there is many a oneshot ahead for this story. In fact, I'll even follow it so I can keep up :)