FanFiction.Net
for A Certain Infinite Possibility

10/20/2020 c127 6TheDarkPublisher
Love your story keep up the great work I’m excited to see where you take the story.
10/15/2020 c127 GunsAndMagic
Welp. Stiyl is efficient. That was very interesting. One would hope that Touma could defuse the situation before Eve's plan to set them against each other works. I do wonder if Jason is actually gone or if he's one of Eve's creations and she can remake him. Also, I like the new God set-up spell(?) Jason made! Four new archangels and God in the middle. I wonder if that would actually succeed in making Touma God or just (the equivalent to a) Magic God. Can anyone created by God actually access enough power to replace him? Interesting philosophical questions that I hope are going to get answered even if Jason is really dead. Also, if the urn is opened, will the vampirism return to Last Order or can Eve put it into whoever she wants?
Thanks for a great chapter!
10/12/2020 c32 2madtad1
Great job, love this story!
10/2/2020 c104 Creation1258
What chapter was it where Misaki revealed to Misaka that she planned to make a harem around Touma?
9/15/2020 c127 1Belial Hieronymus
Well, finally caught up, or something. And best boy I. finally returns.
9/15/2020 c120 Belial Hieronymus
... Fuck. Now I wish Lucifer was actually revived sooner.
9/15/2020 c127 xaxiel1572
As much as I agree with Touma, he's naivety really gets in the way sometimes and both idiots (Touma and Accel-kun) couldn't possibly have worst timings.
9/14/2020 c127 AminadabBrullle
After giving it some thought, I would like to add two things:

One, I think Accelerator is wrong with corelating girls to terms. Since that new magic system seems to focus more on transformations than people who transform in general, I'd say that Mikoto should be vengeance (for her sisters during Daihaseisai, for Touma during battle with the Herald, and finally, for a lot of people during fight with Juliet), Shizuri should be hope (for a better future by Touma's side; makes even more sense when you remember that Ruiko was supposed to be her substitute if something goes wrong, as this girl's fate ever since Theworstgirlslayer become involved in her life is the hope paying off in a very obvious way) and Misaki should be protection (of Touma, ofc).

And two, I think electric vampire loli is coming back.
9/13/2020 c96 Belial Hieronymus
I... actually expected more from the Divus Julius, who led the foundation for Augustus, the very personality of Machiavelli's il Principe. He sounded a bit too petty.
9/12/2020 c90 Belial Hieronymus
Acceleratorfights tooth and nail against the bastard vampire*
Bastard vampireweakened but still alive*
Aisaemonseduces that bastard vampire with her anti-vampire blood*
Bastard vampiresucks her delicious blood and dies*
9/11/2020 c91 Belial Hieronymus
Somehow Shizuri reminds me of Rockman when he got some green-beam weapon in this chapter.
9/10/2020 c127 DanganMachin
''Hopes and dreams'', is that a sneak undertale reference ? lol

And on another note, I think you are the king of storytelling twists because DAMN this chapter... I am still shocked.
9/9/2020 c81 Belial Hieronymus
Ruiko is getting used of the average misfortune and misadventures of a "female Kami-yansic).
9/8/2020 c72 Belial Hieronymus
Measure Heart girl: You aren't seriously willing attack someone so close to you?
Mikoto (nonchalantlyYou know, I zap him all the time. Sometimes even with my railgun.
9/7/2020 c72 Belial Hieronymus
Almost thought Frenda would became F/renda (instead of Fre/nda, obviously.)
3,570 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »