FanFiction.Net
for A Certain Infinite Possibility

6/9/2015 c5 9Darkbetrayer
Guest777

Thanks for giving it a shot. I still don;t plan for Jason to take the place of Touma, but he is still important to the Accelerator's ability, not being able control himself easily means, hospitalization with several broken limbs, not necessarily death. Of course Touma would win, he's that awesome.

I know not every story appeals to everyone.
6/7/2015 c5 Guest777
I'm done with this fic mostly because I don't want to try to force my ideals on you and also because I know in the end you are going to turn Jason into the main character which is understandable because obviously you have more love for an OC that you made but I'm serious when I ask is your knowledge limited to the anime or have you read the light novels and if so then you have so much stuff wrong and also I'm pretty sure that Accelerator knows how to control his ability to the point where it isn't lethal but maybe you didn't catch that but whatever I'm going to stop reading this before I just start ranting about everything. Good luck with this whatever, I have to say I have to respect that you accept all the different opinions but honestly you should just admit that Jason is going to just get away with everything because you are going to make him an overpowered OC; not that it matters because Touma would still be able to kick his ass.
6/7/2015 c5 Nikz
So, Touma may be higher ranked than a level 5?
Knowing that now, I'm guessing the invisible thing or the dragon strike is going to happen at some point.
6/7/2015 c5 Handsomistic1
It's cool that you're one of the rare fic writers to give some kind of an explanation about how Imagine Breaker works. Makes it more interesting; I wonder if you'll include his memory loss in future chapters, like how it happened and whatnot.
6/4/2015 c4 Guest777
When it comes to OC bad guys it's alright because at least you know that they are eventually going to lose but OC heroes are just stupid because you know the author is just going to let them be pretty much much prepared for anything and up stage the main hero; Jason sucks and you've obviously only watched the anime or you just understand it at all please hurry and finish this and move on with something else.
6/4/2015 c1 Guest
Holy shit! Biribiri actually not getting mad at Touma!?

Is the world ending...?
6/4/2015 c4 Guest
- Entertained. Good chapter!
5/30/2015 c3 Fing Good
You know I had my doubts about this fic at first, but I can now say that this story kicks ass. It even has a slight "Twist of Fate" - (Best Fic Ever) flavor to it in a way.

Like was stated earlier, It felt like you were heading down the usual overpowered OC route, but you completely blew that out of the water. I'm not getting the sense that Jason or that white masked guy are unbeatable, just more complex, so basically you nailed it!

Also, I don't think anyone has tried to tackle the dual magic/science concept yet you might actually be the first one to do this. Although, I'm pretty sure Alesiter will turn out to be either an Angel, or a hybrid user, he might turn out to be the only exception when it comes to cannon.

Not only that, but you're tying up some loose ends with the main characters too, such as Accel and his desire to have friends, or how you're not beating around the bush with Touma and Mikoto's relationship. I know you said stated Touma X Harem in the description, but come on~ we all know where this is going *wink wink.*

Nice Job! Keep it up man!
5/30/2015 c3 Guest777
Uh it was alright but I don't know if you have read any of the light novels considering how you have Accelerator reacting to Touma because I mean they are not friends but I'm pretty sure that Accelerator has zero revenge thoughts in his mind; I don't know to be honest it's kind of stupid to have an OC that you know you are going to make stronger then the main character and I don't know but the story seems too predictable but that's just me anyways good luck with whatever.
5/31/2015 c3 4Ultimate10
Ooh, now I'm excited! Looking forward to seeing more
5/26/2015 c2 Handsomistic1
Jason joining Touma's class was hilarious.
5/20/2015 c1 trd
mm interesting, please continue
5/19/2015 c1 Guest777
Well I'm not into this if you're making you're own overpowered OC I mean seriously those are the type of stories that try to replace the main character own put him on his level. Boo.
5/19/2015 c1 ley
muy buen fanfic... sigue con este en verdad eesta muy bueno
5/20/2015 c1 4the DragonBard
Will Jason Kagere be a focal character of the story, or more background, with Touma being the main character?
3,570 « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238