for 7 Days In Egypt, 7 Days In Love

11/15/2021 c3 Kyleigh
Pleas make more!
8/16/2018 c3 pryanka Angel
pl continue the remaining love story
7/20/2015 c3 30TanukiBloodWolf
Can't wait for the next chapter :3
6/16/2015 c3 Guest
I love this! It's so CUTE XD!
6/18/2015 c3 1Raidon1991
I really like your Story and i think both are really acting like they would in that situation.
I look forward to the next chapter:)
And now there is a picture in my mind of the mutt sitting in the closet eating xD
Please go on writing, your Story is really great:)
6/17/2015 c3 7Ischemia
Looking forward to the next chapter! Love this.
6/16/2015 c3 7LilRachity
Awww! Mokuba totally wants Seto and Jou to get together! Cute chapter - can't wait to see what happens next chapter when the two boys share a room together! ;)
6/10/2015 c1 4xstaytruex
oh man, i really love the way you've set up jou and shizuka's relationship. the way he carried her up the stairs melted me! i also love that their mom is still in the picture, even if she is a total bitch.

can't wait to read chapter 2 :D
6/3/2015 c2 7LilRachity
Awww, that was so sweet! Both Seto and Jounouchi are fighting their feelings and it's adorable. Plus, it was pretty funny when Jou was arguing with his own thoughts!

I also liked Seto's list of plane rules, hahaha.

Great work so far, can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
5/24/2015 c1 4notyouraibou
It's a really good story so far, I can already tell I'm going to enjoy it~
I shall await future chapter posts patiently, I 100% encourage you to continue as you put in all that effort to set the scene in the first chapter 3
Keep it up!
Sincerely,
Bri~
5/20/2015 c1 Anon
Enjoying this so far, you have a nice writing style. Looking forward to seeing what happens next! (And don't worry about filler chapters, 'cos they're part of what makes it good!)
5/20/2015 c1 7LilRachity
Looks promising so far! I think it'll be fun to have a story solely for Puppyshipping, because that's mostly used as a side pairing.

I can't wait for Jou and Kaiba to interact in the story! And yes, writing Jou's accent is definitely tough but I think you did a good job so far! I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)