for A New Witch in Portland

4/14/2017 c4 4CherrySin
Oh, I like...:) I love the fact that you wrote a backstory for this; I.e. explained why Hermione was leaving, why and how her marriage ended, what she'll be doing in Portland...a lot of the authors don't see such details as crucial to the story but they really are...the one thing that's bothering me a bit is that wu is a uniform (a first responder) which means he's have a uniform partner...from what I understand, he thusly wouldn't be partnered with a detective...well, unless you'll write him as having recently passed his detectives exam. It's not necessary of course. It's your story and you can write it however you wish.
And I'm ranting...sorry about that...anyway, I hope you'll continue this story as (while I'm not a fan of renard) I'm kind of curious to see where you planned on taking this.
8/17/2015 c4 Just Lizzy
I absolutely love this story so far adn can tell that its going to be great, im such a big fan of the Hermione/Sean ship, please update soon!
6/26/2015 c4 SereniteRose
just finished reading your story thanks ever so much, and let me tell you that I like it so far, I love Hermione Granger stories as she is one of mu favorite characters in Harry Potter. anyway loving the plot, I've never seen the Show Grimm, but I will check it out as I curious about this Sean Renard. anyway thanks again. can't wait to read more chapters.
6/25/2015 c4 2The Butterfly Dreamer
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
6/25/2015 c4 Utrix
It's good so far but when is it going to start getting into the plot?
5/24/2015 c3 The Butterfly Dreamer
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
5/21/2015 c1 Ashmo21
This looks like a really good start! I can't wait to see where this is going to go!
5/20/2015 c1 3mynerva283
Good start! The paragraphs are a little long, but no biggie. Keep it up!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service