for Starcrossed Lovers and Other Bombshells

6/3/2015 c4 Scarlet3086
uh oh!
6/3/2015 c4 26junienmomo
Oh NoNoNoNoNoNoNo!
Lorelai, you go behind that curtain and kiss Luke right now! Do not touch Max, do not acknowledge Max, do not fix Rory's relationships, do not drink coffee!
Go. Kiss. Now.
You've been told ten hundred times today that you two love each other. Get on with it.

LOL, loving this story.
6/1/2015 c3 pepperlovebot
UGH That kiss was amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter, and please don't let Rachel screw things up lmao
5/30/2015 c3 52elang4
Hi everyone! I'd just like to thank you all for your lovely comments! We really appreciate them! We've got a lot planned so please keep reading and letting us know what you think.
5/30/2015 c3 3gilmoreintraining
Oh man two very interesting talks in the works.
5/30/2015 c3 17Austennerdita2533
I like that Lorelai goes out for a walk to ward off her loneliness with Rory at a party and inevitably finds herself at Luke's. I'm curious if Rachel thinks/hopes she and Luke are more than "just friends?" I'm surprised Lorelai admits her kiss with Luke so openly to Rory. But I must say, I like that they share the events of the night. :)
5/30/2015 c3 DSLeo
Rachel's reaction should be interesting! Write on, and hopefully Rory will have changed her mind about the "you can't date Luke, we'll starve" thing;-)
5/30/2015 c2 26junienmomo
OK, I'm hooked. Keep giving us your best. The plot from the series is necessary, but I'm really looking forward to your angle and what happens next.
Thanks!
5/25/2015 c2 chants
Good start, can't wait to see where you take this. :)
5/25/2015 c2 17Austennerdita2533
I liked how you intermingled Lorelai's worry about Luke in with Rory's preoccupation over Dean, especially the part where they're both worried that the whole town knows. (Which, let's face it, they probably do.) Also, I like the idea of a friendship sprouting up between Lorelai and Rachel. Perhaps Rachel will be able to aid the L&L relationship along?
5/25/2015 c2 pepperlovebot
I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/25/2015 c2 Nancy
Please get my favorite couple to be a happy couple with each other!
5/25/2015 c2 3gilmoreintraining
Oh man, I can't wait to read this conversation.
5/21/2015 c1 1UpWithLuke
Oooh! Very nice idea! Let's see where this is going.
I like the fact that you mingled the character's thoughts to their dialogues from the start, to give us a different key to interpret the scenes and the words we know so well. Very clever. And it adds depth to the narration without making it repetitive or boring.

Very good job! Can't wait for the AU part of the story!
314 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21