FanFiction.Net
for The Out Man Squad

7/25/2015 c4 3Iron Monkey Fist
Thoroughly enjoying this. I hope you keep at it.
7/25/2015 c3 Iron Monkey Fist
That was some good stuff.

Well done on the use of references. Hate it when it's done so blatantly, but you incorporate them well enough that I catch myself noticing them after the fact and enjoying them more for it.
7/25/2015 c2 Iron Monkey Fist
Lost it at the Star Wars reference. Keep it up!
7/25/2015 c1 Iron Monkey Fist
Hilarious first chapter.
6/16/2015 c2 Guest
Ahahaha! You had Naruto and Sasuke quoting Star Wars to each other. It was even better that it was canon Naruto and Sasuke and that Sasuke played along. I hadn't expected Sasuke to humor Naruto and give Luke's line in response. XD
6/17/2015 c4 colouredthinking
So, it feels strange having to review your story even if we are talking about it almost daily.

You know the drill, the sentence cutting is mildly annoying; appalling at times but you make it up with the way your grammar flows into every paragraph. The length is still small, therefore you leave an infinite space of development!

And not to mention that you don't really shine at drawing, illustrating your story right now but that is okay because everybody learns and you definitely are a fast learner.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
6/4/2015 c3 Guest
Man dude. You wrote that wonderfully
I know sometieks ya gotta screw orders to do what's right, but I'm taking Sai's side
Tenten is too emotional and currently she doesn't have what it takes
Like, there's probably a reason why gai was not known for ANBU rank
He's extremely powerful and respectable, but the emotional side probably wouldn't stick to him. As his student, tenten was influenced by him
Plus, she was always a bit more whiny and emotional when depicted in the anime (which I definitely did not appreciate)
6/5/2015 c3 1sundes2013
Oh wow, lol that was unexpected! o: I really like this chapter. The way you written the action scenes was nicely done and well-written. I love the smalls details, the bit of metaphors and similes, you add to make the this chapter more entertaining. I think you have a good grasp of the characters as well.
6/4/2015 c3 21Kairikiani
Whoa. This mission failed in the most fantastic way. I'm glad everyone shares a little bit of the blame - a lot of writers would have picked a scapegoat to demonize.

You write action scenes really well. I appreciate how you wrote it like an actual ninja battle, with actual tactics and self-defense maneuvers. I felt like cheering when Tenten tucked her chin in to protect her neck like a normal person.

Overall it was a really entertaining read.
5/25/2015 c2 1sundes2013
I am only familiar with the phrase "I am your father." xp Don't know too much of Star Wars sadly.
Even though I enjoy reading mostly romance/fluff, I am interested to see how you will approach this story.
5/25/2015 c1 sundes2013
Ahh this is a nice introduction and it seemed very interesting so far. ( I was squealing with delight & even tumbling down the floor ( my brother giving me a strange look) when the summary stated there will be shinohina as a pairing :D )
5/21/2015 c1 14xlyphiechanx
Hm this is a very unique story, I don't particularly read stories like this I'm more into the whole romance shinding. Not going to lie but I was a little confused as to what's going on, but I think I have the basics down.

Team Copper (Sai, TenTen, Choji, and Shino kind of odd group XD) are on some kind of mission and it's post fourth ninja war...kind of an interesting beginning really jam packed with events! I wish you luck with your fanfiction!

Toodles~