for Honor And Fealty

6/22 c25 1Maritza92
I love your story. would just like to point out that the traveling time doesn't make much sense to anyone who ever read atleast part of the first book. but aside from that I really do like this idea for a story. if I can make a segesgtion, make Arya use the Mormont way of finding a husband.
10/3/2020 c25 HartleySkarsgard
Man this is an awesome read. Hope you get time to finish this someday : )
2/18/2020 c25 mlkoolc86
I understand about personal life take your time. Seeing the update made me go back to the beginning and made me rediscover why I enjoyed this story so much. If you are asking for suggestions I would say maybe after the baby is born. Look forward to the next one but at the same time no rush take care of yourself first!
2/18/2020 c25 1Knight Revan
I found this 2 days ago and have taken a great liking to it. I do have a few criticisms which aren't dealbreakers (this is fanfiction after all) but they could do with some explanations. It seems to me that people are travelling at an unprecedentedly fast rate, especially in the North. From Winterfell they can go in any direction and reach the furthest destination in a single day which doesn't make much sense because the North is larger than the entire south of Westeros.

I get that you wanted Renly and the Tyrells to interact with the northern party as a plot device but there is no logical reason why or how the stormlords and reachmen would end up on the north side of the Green Fork and cross the Twins to reach Riverrun. They would simply come up from the south.

Also you said earlier that you weren't well versed in writing for relationships but I do have issues with the way the romantic ones are being portrayed. Dacey and especially Lyra have been extremely sexual in their pursuits of Robb and Jon. In context of George Martin's world I highly doubt the honorable Eddard Stark would be in any way pleased by their behavior or Robb and Jon's. That also leads to questions of Jon. For a bastard that has never wanted to sire another bastard he doesn't seem to have much of an issue taking things further with Lyra.

I loved the early chapters of this story. But when these issues started popping up when the Mormonts all came to Winterfell, it was a bit hard to ignore them. This is some simple constructive criticism to help things. Regardless, I enjoy this story and hope it continues. The Mormonts as a family are rarely featured so heavily in fanfics which makes this very intriguing and unique.
2/17/2020 c25 2Marah Lane
Oh I am so happy you updated! I totally understand about life getting in the way.

You handled Walder Frey well, his characterization was well done. I like the subtle nods the better Freys, especially Olyvar as I have a soft spot for him. And loved the introduction of Brienne

The little bit of political intrigue there was a nice touch. Both Dacey and Robb did well. I do hope this leads to a good friendship or at least some sort of alliance with Renly as I always thought those two would be good allies.

Cannot wait to read more! As for the pregnancy thing...I kind of like the idea of an heir being already born when Robert arrives to show the strength of House Stark.
2/16/2020 c25 37jean d'arc
Good chapter!
Glad to have you back :)
Thanks
2/4/2020 c24 Wika0304
please update, it's brilliant
11/10/2019 c13 chinalatina28
I don't see what Lyra did wrong. She made her intentions toward Jon clear. Everyone knew ahead of time. Why get angry *after* she did what she told people she intended to do. If they didn't want her to hook up with Jon the proper time to intervene is before it happens. He consented and and Lyra didn't even tell him what to do
9/26/2019 c1 HaywireEagle
Surprised Aemon didn't hit her with the whole "I am of the south as well?" and knock her on her proverbial ass. Especially if she makes some comment about Rheagar. It would have been interesting to see.
5/12/2019 c3 9AraelDranoth
On second viewing... A well written chapter. Keep up the good work.
5/4/2019 c24 AraelDranoth
I... like the story though I did feel it went off on several tangents it didn't need to.
5/4/2019 c7 AraelDranoth
Good story. I'm not too much of a fan of the events set in the past with Lyanna and Ned but I'm assuming it's critical to the plot.
5/4/2019 c5 AraelDranoth
Mormonts and Starks. You don't get more North than that.
1/24/2019 c1 dragonfox123
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
7/26/2017 c24 DarkDesh
Great story so far the Starks and Mormonts have always been my favorite and I wondered why there weren't more stories about them. Keep up the good work can't wait to see what happens.
130 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »