for The Euphorian Acumenae

9/19/2016 c7 5Shodaime Gahokage
I was a bit unsure of why Alucard was calling Leo maYor (municipal highest autority figure) but once the burning of London was mentioned I understood it was The MaJor (military rank just above captain and under lieutenant-colonel) this blunder push me to ask if you have nordic, arabic or semit blood as to my knowledge those are those most likely to "J" the same way as "Y" (I had a classmate who every time we had a new teacher had to say "it's pronounced Yakoub not Jacob". And I discovered thanks to the Thor movies that the name of the world snake is not pronouced "geor-mun-gan" but "he-or-mun-gan" witch is much better sounding)
4/4/2016 c8 Xalve
I did not expect other being's to know of the Primal's as they seem to be rare.
2/23/2016 c7 Brenden
Goodwork
1/9/2016 c7 Xalve
well...I did not expect the Nazi's to come back. Looking forward to the next chapter.
10/26/2015 c6 6pedrofaria339
And there goes Zeus fucking things up again
10/26/2015 c6 1Legionnas
Oh brother
10/26/2015 c6 Xalve
I am guessing the vampire is Alucard. Looking forward to the next chapter.
10/10/2015 c5 Xalve
Cant wait till next chapter to see what the others were doing. Also as a gamer i can understand why he wants to make The Hammer.
9/25/2015 c4 Xalve
I cannot wait until they meet other sentient life forms.

REALLY looking forward to the next chapter.
8/23/2015 c3 6pedrofaria339
i think that almost everyone in the world hates politicians
7/7/2015 c3 Pedrofaria339
OUCH! It was at that moment that Lord Joyde knew... He fucked up
7/6/2015 c3 Guest
I think that when your right hand is like that you need to get that checked up, fast
7/4/2015 c3 XDNOVA13
I hope your injuries heal soon my friend.
6/24/2015 c2 pedrofaria339
hey don't worry man
6/24/2015 c2 alexkehling
Gotta admit, while I am not exactly a fan of your familiar crossover, I do enjoy the starcraft and kill la kill crossover that you did make, even if they were stopped short or such, they were still pretty enjoyable.
And also, will this be a story with any specific add-ons in mind, or will you basically jump different realities(more crossovers) into depending on your mood/mindset/or just plain find it entertaining to add in?
Because I did like the game this is based on(not the prototype one, I like that one but still like beyond earth) and was wandering if something like a alien armada is gonna jump into hell itself by mistake...hehehe (pretty obvious you'll understand the joke I made there :3 )
17 Page 1 2 Next »