for Familiar

4/16/2020 c11 1Sky Eclipse
It would be nice if Light comes out and tells L about his Kira days, the killing method and the fact he sacrificed half his life to save L — it would definitely improve their relationship and show more trust!
4/16/2020 c13 Sky Eclipse
Wow. This story deserves more reviews!

It’s a really good story, suspenseful and exciting. I love L and Light moments here, I love post-Kira stories where L and Light go on cases together. And you have definitely improved on your plot and writing, the sequel is leagues better than the first (but the first wasn’t bad, just a lot more light hearted and stuff, not to worry)

One rare element is that Light actually trades his lifespan for the shinigami eyes, and for the purpose to save L. This is so rare to see...

I enjoyed the story so much, I wish there was more! I’m so glad you went with the best ending, the other two gave me ominous and sad feelings.

I hope you’ll do a sequel someday, this is a gem and a treasure!
7/12/2019 c13 1k+Val-Creative
love your writing style a lot and reading this old OTP took me back! wow! love that!
12/5/2017 c13 16pokemaster101
I actually love this sequel more than the original.

Such a sweet ending.

Wait. Is Light a god? Is he turning to dust? HELLO? What the-
12/20/2016 c10 alesana4ever
This had me holding my breath and almost killed me from all the suspense and tension. Seriously, I was honestly on the edge of my seat and couldn't stop reading because it was all so written amazingly. This and 'Every Step You Take' are both such a great read. Update soon
12/14/2016 c10 Guest
I have reread this story multiple times. I very much enjoy it. I remember being so happy when I got the email saying you began this sequel. I am a little sad the story is almost over, but I am sure I will definitely enjoy whatever comes next to wrap it all up
12/3/2016 c10 4Honniing
That was a looong chapter, and I thoroughly enjoyed every word of it. I will be looking forward to the next chapter!
~Honniing
12/3/2016 c9 Honniing
Wow. First of all that final sentence was so eerie I legitemately got the chills. Secondly, I know jack about helicopters and how to fly them, but your description of it all was so immersive and detailed. I absolutely adore writers who take the time to insert knowledge in any shape or form into their story, be it from experience or research. Great work!
12/2/2016 c1 Honniing
I can already tell this is going to be just as good, if not better than the prequel. I can tell that your writing also has improved greatly between this and the beginning of the previous story. Looking forward to continue reading!
~Honniing
11/6/2016 c10 Raven
There are no words except these:
L and Light deserve each other
10/5/2016 c9 Raven
Please don't kill L
I know what that date is
I know what the bells mean
Don't do this to my poor fangirl heart
BUT A HELLA FUCKING GOOD STORY HONEY!
8/30/2016 c8 Raven
AGHH L AND LIGHT SMOOCHES!
This fanfic is so good it's not even funny!
Beyond is a bastard and I will fight anyone who says otherwise
The successors need some father!L and mommy!Light
But that's none of my business *sips tea*
8/15/2016 c7 Guest
GODDAMN BEYOND
5/23/2016 c6 8FanfictionWomanForever
CALLEDDDD ITTTTTT
I KNEW IT WAS BEYOND
anywho, I'm very glad you updated! it's been a while! hope you're doing well _
24 Page 1 2 Next »