for Kana Chronicles

10/18/2020 c5 Guest
When the next chapter will come ?
12/4/2018 c5 Guest
WOW this is funny PLease make more I wanna know what happens next!
9/3/2018 c1 X7rWC
Veri n1c3g91st0riC4
5/29/2018 c5 2NovaAloevera
I am in love with this story, please continue soon :D
5/7/2018 c5 1yuzukikuran476
Amazing chapter. :)
7/8/2017 c4 Marshmallow-fluff-23
Please update huhuhuhu it's been a year now :(
6/6/2016 c1 Piggypig213
This came up on my RikuoXOikawa search... I'm sad now. I hate this pairing so my anger has emerged XD but it sounds like a good story so good luck! Just not my cup of tea
4/12/2016 c4 1vampireprincess141
Amazing chapter,next pleass! :)
3/30/2016 c4 6s.m.cute Kana
All the good thing are happening, but still no RikuoKana stuff. But other than that the chapter really nice.
Expecting some Rikuo Kana STUFF NEXT TIME.
And that rikku guy, he quite reminds me of L-Elf from VALVRAVE THE LIBERATOR (only in looks, except of the green eyes).
3/26/2016 c4 4Awesome D.T
WHAT?! WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?! I shall not . . . I SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS! Kana-chan belongs with Rikuo-kun AND RIKUO-KUN ONLY! Now you listen here, Walker-Fukushima Rikku, you MAY have helped Kana and MAY have been kind with her and you MAY be a handsome, powerful and talented guy BUT . . . I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO TAKE HER VIRGINITY! NO WAY, NO HOW! Oh no, Kana-chan's virginity belongs to RIKUO NURA and RIKUO NURA ONLY! AND THAT'S THE WORD OF GOD!
But, Walker boy, I kinda like you so you can choose another lover excluding Kana :) Come on, we have many pretty ladies in this class! If you have a maid fetish and would love a loyal, loving girl then there's the pale beauty Tsurara Oikawa! If you have a fetish for explosive tsunderes, the famous onmyouji Yura Keikain is just for you! If you like busty, blonde beauties, there's Saori Maki! Or, we also have Natsumi Torii, the cheerful, innocent cat girl!
JUST LEAVE KANA THE FUCK ALONE!
Ah, Anubis-chan, sorry for the late review BUT I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU'RE CONTINUING THIS STORY! TT-TT *glomps*
So, now we have a fair idea of who the Walker kids are (Allen and Lenalee turned into FBI agents and detectives?! Woah!) but I'm really interested in knowing their goal of coming to this town - I don't think they just came randomly.
BUT RIKUO NURA! GEAR UP FOR YOU'RE ABOUT TO GO TO WAR! A WAR OF LOVE!
2/6/2016 c4 s.m.cute Kana
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! A brand new rikuokana chapterrrrr!
I'm lovin it!
Though I have my boards in this month, still I'm gonna read it, surely!
I review on it after my boards. Love u.
2/2/2016 c4 1yuzukikuran476
please update :D
10/31/2015 c3 4Awesome D.T
Finally, FINALLY YOU'VE UPDATED! GOD, I'M SO HAPPY!
Thankfully, this story is not dead because I am really curious about who're the Walkers. Are they Kana's family members? Are they childhood friends? Enemies? Lovers?
Anyways, I LOVE Lena. I just LOVE her. She's so cheerful, hyper and cute and gives me a vibe of my favorite kind of deres - yanderes!
I also like Alex's personality a lot, he's so stressed-out and short-tempered. XD It's really cute. Very, VERY cute.
Rikku and Kana seem to have some sort of chemistry going on. ;P Oooooooohhhhhh, i do hope Rikuo gets jealous when a handsome boy comes to collect Kana's luggage. XD I'm gonna have a field day watching his reaction.
Keep up the good work, Anubis-chan!
10/29/2015 c3 1vampireprincess141
Pleas, continue it im truly interested in what the siblings are going to do!
10/23/2015 c3 s.m.cute Kana
Very SOORRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY...:( FOR THE LATE REVIEWING. I actually did'nt get the time to even read the chapters. But now i have read them. I really love em. I am quiet sure there is some mystery in the air. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE Reveal it fast enough.

I really want some RikuoxKana stuff and an awesome Kana Ienaga.

Keep up with this awesome story. ;).
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »