for Hallelujah

6/3/2016 c1 Queen Martha Pond
I cried so much at this, I can't imagine having to go through something like that, but you have captured the grief I can imagine you would feel perfectly. So beautiful.
4/12/2016 c1 Akumi
This was truly beautiful and an astounding journey through the grief of experiencing a miscarriage. How the unlikliest people have gone through the same thing can be such a comfort and a burden at the same time. How losing a child is a wholly different experience for the mother and how it's hard to share that first stage of grief with someone who can't fundamentally understand because they didn't feel the innate connection of carrying the beginnings of a life inside them and it wasn't their body that failed without any explanation. Just beautifully heartbreaking with a sliver of a silver lining at the end when they could finally cling to each other and share the grief.
8/12/2015 c1 quirkyquartz
Unf. So touching. That song is so incredibly powerful that I didn't think anyone could write a piece which it could be included in with any justice, but you have proved me pleasantly wrong.

Writing this in present-tense was a great call. It gives it more of a sense of urgency and reality. Somehow, it helps capture the mind-swirling numbness that accompanies loss.
7/12/2015 c1 13luxartisan
So. I confess, I'm not one to read stories with OC's. Just don't. But I do like to take a look at stories written by my readers and give them a try. What I discovered is that you're an excellent writer. And while I didn't pursue the longer stories, I was captured by this one. Why? Because of its honesty, its raw emotional truth and its deep insight into human nature. It brought me to tears and evoking emotion is what all art should do. Bravo. This is going into Kyoya's Notebook and is the first OC story to do so. And that is because of the writing. Wonderful.
6/27/2015 c1 Existiert Nicht
Oh, wow. I just now saw this story and all I can say is... wow. It's so sad and the ending, when they just cried together.. :(
5/22/2015 c1 390mutemuia
You made me cry... A very touching journey through their pain and their loss. You made close to us this tragedy, almost like we would be there...
The metaphor of Kyoya about Laney's hikings is overwhelming.

You maybe should put a note inside saying it's connected to your long-fics, although it can be read separately.
A beautiful and sad story.
Thanks.