for Until that Day

4/19/2016 c22 Guest
Are you going to write your own version of Transformers Prime's sequel Robots in Disguise with Violetwind in it? Or are you leading this story a different direction?
2/26/2016 c1 111ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
12/12/2015 c22 26Morte Mistrata
I didn't suspect Bluestreak until he started layering accusations on Violetwind. I kinda figured the culprit was a shifter due to how hard it was to find him. Good chapter.
12/5/2015 c21 Morte Mistrata
Aww... I hate when good characters die. At least it wasn't one of my favs. Update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter.
12/5/2015 c21 AllSpark Princess
I don't understand. First Knockout, now Violetwind? What in the world is going on?
10/31/2015 c20 AllSpark Princess
I don't think Knock Out did those bombing attacks, either. Cause if you ask me, Knock Out's not the kind of guy who likes to get himself dirty, if you get my drift. I think someone planted the stuff there to frame him. Please update this as soon as possible.
10/24/2015 c19 AllSpark Princess
I'm glad Smokescreen and Violet mind up. I'm happy for them. Please update this as soon as possible.
10/17/2015 c18 Morte Mistrata
Somehow I mixed this story with another and ignored it since chapter five. I just caught up and I like where it's going. you do have some errors like missing a letter at the end of a word, but mostly all good. I like how realistic it is, especially with the PTSD. Some of the dialouge is stiff though and kind of ooc. Good chapter though.
9/30/2015 c17 AllSpark Princess
Uh-oh. I've got a bad feeling that the bond between Smokescreen and Violetwind is falling apart. I sure hope they don't break up. Please update this as soon as possible.
9/17/2015 c16 Unipony626
NOOOOOOOOO WHOEVER YOU ARE PLEASE DON'T MAUL HUBCAP! HE'S TOO YOUNG TO DIEEEEEE! …right?
9/17/2015 c16 AllSpark Princess
Why do I've got a feeling that the familiar face near the end is Smokescreen? Please update this as soon as possible.
9/7/2015 c15 Unipony626
You left me hanging like this… that's not cool, not cool at all (**)
8/30/2015 c14 AllSpark Princess
I'm glad she's okay, although she has got some nightmares. I sure hope she'll recover from those. Please update this as soon as possible.
8/24/2015 c13 AllSpark Princess
I'm glad the Autobots has found Violetwind. I'm surprised that Hubcap obeyed her, if you get my drift. Please update this as soon as possible.
8/23/2015 c13 Unipony626