for Shivered Timbers

10/28/2017 c40 26The Jingo
Good read. Moar romance plot
10/10/2017 c39 Guest
I can't wait to read the next chapter! This story is awesome!
8/2/2017 c40 Scarlet3Wolf12
Please continue!
7/17/2017 c40 Guest
I'm so excited you posted another chapter! It was awesome! I can't wait to see how Ace and Shiori will interact after the ordeal.
7/17/2017 c40 Guest666-69
Finally Ace and Shiori together again!
5/29/2017 c39 Guest
The detail and writing in this chapter was superb! This was published work quality :) I check the page every day to see if there is a new chapter, so my only complaint is that there isn't a new chapter every day ;) I like your story so much I've thought of printing it out and binding it. If you haven't made a patreon, I recommend you make one, I would be willing to contribute because I enjoy reading it that much!
5/21/2017 c1 Guest
Love the story! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
5/23/2017 c39 pazaror
Great chapter! I missed this story, I was happy to see there was a new chap! Ohh and I suspected Shiori was going to find the sword, now she's super badass with it xD
5/23/2017 c39 rikichancute
I want Ace find Shiori already. U hate cliffhanger. Anyway thanks for the update. Can't wait to read next chap
5/23/2017 c39 2DannyPhantom619
Nice
5/23/2017 c39 bookdragonslayer
Awww, ace still has hope. The sword has been retrieved!
5/23/2017 c39 Guest666-69
Omg you finally updated and I love the sword & the lioness spirit. I hope Ace & Shiori are reunited soon. And that you'll update again soon ;)
4/9/2017 c38 Anonymouse
I just noticed there was a new chapter haha... This is amazing! Ooohhh I wanna know what happens next! A monster? Could it be... Luffy?! haha j/k! My first real guess is it could be a yeti of some kind? I hope they'll be ok. Vanora was so cute here and she's really turning out to help Shiori alot. Poor kitty. I have to say, even the enemy OCs here are detailed and your writing is so vivid, it makes it easy to picture everything as it happens.

But just one thing, I just realized something kinda important? That we don't know about Shiori's past yet like her real history before she went to the monastery with the nuns and all. or did you leave that out on purpose? I wonder why she doesn't try harder to find out the truth though, you'd think she would at least be like kinda curious about it? I know I am! lol
4/9/2017 c38 Me
i love it and can't wait to see what happens next! Why is every chapter a cliff-hangar? lol! YYou didn't update for a while? hope you're alright. I am still loving this though.
4/9/2017 c38 Jeannie
It's been a while since I caught up with this fic. I appreciate the nice long chapters though, it makes it fun to read. I wonder how long it'll be... I'm really enjoying it so I hope it won't end soon.

It's really been amazing watching how Shiori has grown so much over time. This story over all offers a really unique look at character development and I'm sure it was fun to work on too. I actually remember Xerod and his brother that Michiko killed back in the beginning, so I caught that little hint and I was wondering if that was what this O'Hara chick was referring to. Looks like she has somewhat of a vendetta against Shiori and apparently (assuming she's actually the Captain of the Eyphah Maura ship mentioned in recent chapters) the Spades have something against her too? This is all mind-blowing and such an intricate plot for a fanfic! I can't wait to see what will happen.

And the latest chapter is such a cliffiiiiiie whaaat! ;n; I hope nothing bad happens to the poor little kitty, aww! The suspense is killing me. I can't wait for the next update. You're a really awesome writer so keep up the great work!
155 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »