for Shivered Timbers

3/18/2017 c36 Guest
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
1/20/2017 c37 Guest666-69
Tears are flowing out and flooding my room! Dx
1/11/2017 c36 Guest666-69
Finally another update! Been forever. Or at least it feels that way to me. Read the whole thing. Poor Walter :( And I'm sorry to say that while this was a good chapter, I could only think about was when Ace and Shiori shared a sleeping bag. I read that part over and over. You're such a tease! Wonder if Shiori will be rescued by the other pirates on the island? Or maybe they somehow caused the avalanche? A little sad that there wasn't a "Ace, something's poking me really hard" moment xD Wonder how Ace will react when Shiori is found alive? Will he get carried away and kiss her with too much force? x3 Wants more updates whenever you can manage. Thank you and happy belated new year.
1/9/2017 c36 7MagentaCrystal59
Damn, Ace...
Hey, did you see the dub of Ace's death! It was so well done. I cried a lot... when
12/7/2016 c33 Guest
Can't wait to see where this story goes!
11/26/2016 c29 Kurochach
Well, if I must say, I like this side if her better but she sure is terrifying !
11/26/2016 c27 Kurochach
I'm glad she somehow formed a backbone because being the doormat of Alvida and being a goody-two-shoes pissed me off greatly.
11/26/2016 c16 Kurochach
If you somehow say that Whitey and Shiori are related... That woulld be so cool !
10/30/2016 c35 Guest666-69
x3 New chapters! Goody! Plenty more reading and re-reading until the next chapter. Love the teasing and tension between Ace & Shiori lately.
10/28/2016 c35 MagentaCrystal59
Wow...Now foxes like her! Although they do have mannerisms like cats sometimes.
10/20/2016 c34 Vipps
the last chapter was really nice
and I like drunk Shiori xD she seems to be all feisty and not shy at all in that state
the ending was SUPER cute! I hope the two of them will get closer soon again
I am excited to see how being able to communicate with Vanora will come in handy for Shiori

keep on the good work! :)
10/11/2016 c34 MagentaCrystal59
Wow! So Vanora can actually communicate to Shiori now. I like her personality already.
10/1/2016 c4 CaptainToast321
Ugh. I'm sure it picks up, but I'm just too bored from this longggggg intro
10/1/2016 c3 CaptainToast321
Why is the entire chapter in bold?
10/1/2016 c1 CaptainToast321
I sorta feel the backstories could of been slightly better placed. There's a somewhat jarring transition between Ace somehow being in the blizzard and than the OCs mother 20 years before.
It's not really mentioned, but a small transitional note or anything showing the time different would be appreciated.
155 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »