for Pandora

12/2/2019 c9 NickyP1412
I don't know why u belittle yourself so. Ur writing and this story is freaking GOLD! Like I can't TELL u how many times I have reread this on different sites too. Shin-chan I love this story SOOOOO MUCH! It ended on one hell of a cliffhanger and I don't even know if ur still here but I just wanted to say
10/22/2019 c9 Guest
This is a beautiful story, I love the direction it’s heading in and how the characterization isn’t too far off from the show. You may want to get a beta reader, just for those few minor spelling mistakes but overall, this is wonderfully written!
7/10/2018 c9 8Aquarica
I can't believe this is where it ends! Ahhhhhhhh, I wish there was more. Nice story though.
4/11/2018 c9 SCREECH
HNNNNNHHHGGHHHHH I NEED THIS FANTASTIC UPDATE
11/15/2017 c9 12Miko Vampire
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
9/16/2017 c8 Guest
Ya'know, a locket can also be tucked away on say, an anklet? A bracelet would be an issue with the amount of sleight-of-hand not mention the disguises, but an anklet can be easily hidden by pant-legs and tucked deep into long socks for further security.
Or Shin-chan can just tuck it between her boobs as she binds them. Can't think of much that could get to it there to cause problems except of course fatal or near-fatal things, so... Worst I see happening then is either she gets shot or faints/collapses/etc. and gets redressed by a carefully-not-looking Kaito who accidentally touches it and Pan-chan takes advantage.
9/16/2017 c6 Guest
A neat thing about using real roses to make a hairclip is that someone with a bit of skill for preserving flowers can then dry them as they start to wilt and then you have a lovely clip that won't change further - though you may need some sort of clear sealant layer added (once dried thoroughly) to make the petals stronger lest they crumble during use.
5/17/2017 c9 50Alaena F. Dragonstar
Ah! What a place to end. . I look forward to seeing how Kaito reacts.
5/5/2017 c9 29YokaiAngel
Beautiful!~~~
1/15/2017 c9 2AgentOriana47
you have to updaaate I'm dying of curiosity!
1/4/2017 c9 Mashiro Ruri
OMG! This is amazing please update soon~~
8/14/2016 c9 Angel
Please update soon I can't wait to know what going to happen
6/22/2016 c9 Guest
I really like this story I want to see more.
Please continue it T-T
6/20/2016 c9 Guest
Love this story so far hope you continue it.
6/15/2016 c9 Guest
I absolutely love the cover art. It's adorable. 3

Oh noes Shin-chan! Dun dun dun...
Kaito hurry up and go look for her, Pan-chan's on the pavement all alone! What if someone picks her up and takes her to a pawn shop? What good will the plan be if no one who'd recognize the locket as Shinichi's finds it?! 'o'

That heist /was/ fun~! I adore all the few times I've gotten to see Shinichi and Kaito teaming up in a way that includes a Shinichi-KID as well as a Kaito-KID.
"Lucid Dreams" by Cursed Detective even got to recruit Yukiko for one heist to pretend to be actual-detective-Shinichi so they could stage an all out three-way magic/prank hell competition between "Kaito", (who "wanted to challenge his idol" and was up for endless one-upmanships) "Shinichi", (who was supposed to be trying to actually /catch/ KID but "had learned nearly as much about magic tricks as Kaito in self-defense because of his mother" and so reflexively deflects tricks back at people instead of simply dodging and kicking things at them) and (Kaito-)KID, (who was "thrilled at first at the challenge but rapidly descended into an increasing state of panic" because the two of them together is utterly terrifying and very dangerous). With the /intention/ of it resulting in a blanket ban that Kaito and Shinichi are never, ever, EVER allowed to attend a heist at the same time again. It was AWESOME. *cackles maniacally* All the traps and tricks were the two of them, but Yukiko-as-Shinichi was up to faking it well enough that Shinichi-as-Kaito was able to cover her well enough no one else could tell. It also helped that after the first thirty seconds or so almost all anyone else could do to keep track of any of it was to assign all the pink smoke to KID, blue to "Kaito", and practical grey to "Shinichi", because they couldn't see much else except the multicolored smoke as it traveled with the three of them and the aftermath they left in their wake. XD
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »